- You are a super talented baby, your father is a mad scientist working in a Particle Collider Lab. One day, your dad created a black hole by colliding a banana with a neutron! All the animals from a parallel universe are coming to your world from the black hole. And your life will never be the same.
- Go To School is a 2.5D one-way Side-Scrolling and Card-Collection mobile game that will be available on both iOS and Android (and maybe Windows phone and Blackberry). You can also play this game with your friends via your Facebook account!
- Go To School will be a free game! We are not doing it for the money, we are doing it for our passion and our overflowed creativity!
- What's so special about our game? We use cards! Unlike other mobile card games, you will actually be able to use cards to interact with enemies in Real Time! It's the perfect combination of Strategy and Action!
And this is how we came up with this Bizarre Idea:
Now that you’ve seen how we roll, I think you’re ready to TO BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM! LET'S MAKE THIS AWESOME GAME TOGETHER!
If you are not interested in being an awesome card creator, take a look at our goodies!
$1 package - A big thank you from our team. You will be receiving awesome UPDATES from us occasionally, including but not limited to AMAZINGLY FUNNY IMAGES AND VIDEOS about our game. Finally, We will definitely let you know when our game is released!
PLUSH CHICKA TOY:
- $10 Tiny
- $35 Mini
- $45 Mummy
- $55 Daddy
- $100 Family!
$350 LASER EYE PANDA:
Are you extraordinarily cool? Then you must take a look at this package. Not only do you get a warm Chicka family pack, but you can also get a LASER EYE PANDA! Two lasers installed into a cute little plush panda; you squeeze it, it'll shine a beam! Best office toy ever, it'll definitely be way cooler than all other office/table-top toys. BE WARNED, YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE JEALOUS!
Stretch Goal Explained:
$24,000 is the minimum we need to finish this game in a professional and a timely manner. We'll use all the budget on Software, Plugins, Background Music, Sound Library, Kickstarter Rewards etc...
$50,000 will allow us to make this game fun as Hell to play, full of surprises! We need at least $50,000 in order to create more Crazy Cards, Ridiculous Monsters and a more Elegantly Written story!
$60,000 is where you can go even a bit more beyond crazy in this game. More insane bosses might include:
- Higgs Boson
- Schrodinger's Cat
- A Cow in a Bikini with a Jet Pack, who shoots out Chicka with a Bazooka
- A Flattened Basketball
- Final Boss of the Internet - ???
$75,000 is where the real fun begins, you can visit a parallel universe! Go to your friends’ world and mess up their story mode and much more. It's innovate, super exciting and so amazingly fun that we don't want to reveal too much here. But, if there's an aim to achieve for this project, this would be it!
$100,000 & $150,000 If the community is really supportive, we'll do everything we could to repay you... At this stage, let's stop day dreaming, LOL.
Feel free to post comments on our official Facebook page!
Risks and challenges
We got the most difficult part working for this project: the game play and the server side. Go to School is at a stage that we could finish the game with no technical difficulties, the only concern we really have is the budget!
Without your help, we could not afford next year's Adobe Software fees ($720), we could not get a Pro version of the game engine we needed to produce a professional game. The engine itself is $4500 + $450 tax for both iOS and Android license, and we need to get at least two of them. Without the Pro version of the software, we couldn't control the computing performance of our game, thus the game may run slower than it should be.
Henrique - our musician is a great Hollywood movie composer, if we need to have him on board, the cost won't be low. Again, without your help, we have no choice but to further lower the quality of our game.
We are aiming to release this game around April next year and we would love to make at least 151 cards. So again, without hiring another artist plus another programmer, this number could never be achieved.
Finally, we are professional in animations and computing, but not business, we need budget to allow us to make small mistakes along the way.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)