The 1st batch of refunds (95% of all refunds) has gone through, so most of you should have gotten a refund from me. I cannot issue the remaining 5% until... Read more
Appubator, the company that was making Sarah and asked me to create this project on Kickstarter, is getting shut down. Sarah has been submitted multiple times to Apple, and keeps... Read more
Thank you all for being patient. The original app was rejected by Apple, and has been re-submitted for their approval after addressing the concerns they raised. As soon as it... Read more
I didn't think you would want to wait...
Backers- All these updates are probably getting a bit annoying, so I promise this will be the last one for a bit- probably until after the pledging period closes. But... Read more
Almost 25% there!
The project is already almost at 25% of pledges- and with 40 days to go, every pledge counts. Thanks so much to those of you who have contributed so far!... Read more