"I wrote some songs and you sang along about all the things that make us SQUEE!"
Stretch Goals #1 & 2: Complete! So what's next?
Well... I dunno, really. I don't wanna just keep throwing SWAG at you... Less than 24 hours remain until the campaign ends. You've all made this possible, and I think the rewards stand well as they are. Thank you so much for your efforts. You can still get the word out for another nearly 24 hours. If we manage to get up to $4K, I promise I'll do something really special, both as a reward to you all and in celebration of the amazing effort you've put forward here.
We've passed the finish line THREE TIMES ALREADY. It doesn't seem fair to keep dangling carrots and asking for more. I'm ready to record this album. If you know anyone else who'd be interested in it, time's running out for them to get in on the rewards. Otherwise, they'll just have to wait.
Thanks again, so very much!
- Happens if the campaign totals more than $3500 (ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!)
- Everyone who pledged $25 or more will receive a .pdf set of custom designed, Mikey Mason-themed paper dolls to print and play with (probably including Alan Moore's beard, at least one kobold, maybe a Jek suit, a barbarian jetpack, and a customizable "paste your picture here" doll so you can have adventures along with us.)
- Everyone who pledged $35 or more will receive a deluxe 28 page "Me & Alan Moore's Beard" coloring and activity book.
- Happens if the campaign totals more than $3000 (ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!)
- On July 11 (the day after the campaign ends) I will make the two Kickstarter-funded reward songs that didn't make it onto Impotent Nerd Rage (C is for Corpse Camp and I'm A What? [The Cylon Song]) AND a previously unreleased song called Comic Collector's Rant that I recorded back in 2005 available online as free downloads until the Barbarian Jetpack CD is released. After that, I will include them all as bonus materials in the digital release of the Barbarian Jetpack album.
- In addition, I will send 20 cds (10 of Impotent Nerd Rage and 10 of Barbarian Jetpack) to troops overseas as soon as the Barbarian Jetpack album is complete. My current plan is to use Tunes4TheTroops to do so (the way this works is they'd send me an address to a base where I'd ship the cds.) I have a few "Plan B" courses of action/contacts if this doesn't pan out. And if we blow past the 3k point, I'll up the # of discs committed as part of a later stretch goal.
- And finally, I will host an online, streaming web "concert" (complete with chat panels and stuff if my technologically impaired mind can figure it out) where I will introduce the new material, take requests, and answer questions.
Also... I was asked what the Best Game Ever t-shirt design was. I had a design, but wasn't completely thrilled with it. I'm still working on a new design, but for kicks I'll show you what the original design was. This way you'll know the Best Game Ever t-shirt will look AT LEAST this good.
Please let me know what you think (be honest, but kind, ok?)
if the campaign makes $3,500 I'll send everyone who pledged $25 or more a .pdf set of custom designed, Mikey Mason-themed paper dolls to print and play with (and yes, Alan Moore's beard will be on there, at least one kobold, and probably a Jek suit for the Mikey doll, a barbarian jetpack, and a customizable “paste your picture here” paper doll fso you can have adventures with us,) AND everyone who pledged $35 or more will receive a deluxe 28 page “Me & Alan Moore's Beard” coloring and activity book!
- (30 days)