LE MANS Edition
- The inspiration behind the T Watches LE MANS watch is the racing drivers from the 1950's and 1960's who raced at Le Mans. The watch has a retro feel, with simple and elegant dial and hands. A style favoured by the gentlemen racers of the period. It is powered by a Swiss made ETA mechanical automatic movement.
- The LE MANS watch is limited edition to 999 watches.
- SWISS MADE
- Movement - ETA 2824-2 Automatic movement,
- Water Resistance -100M
- Dial - Black
- Crown - with T-Watches logo
- Strap - Antique brown leather strap
- Crystal - Sapphire
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel 40 mm (excluding crown)
- Case back - Sapphire exhibition back to view the watch movement
- Guarantee - 2-year worldwide warranty
- Box - Luxury Real Wood Veneer display box
- The watches are tested for a full 48 hours before leaving the factory
- T Watches will retail this watch at £545 from Winter 2018
Images of the T-Watches LE MANS Edition
When designing the LE MANS watch we wanted it to simple and functional with a vintage feel to it. As with all our watches, the LE MANS watch is limited edition to provide exclusivity and rarety.
Ateliers at work where our prototypes and final production will take place.
T-Watches is a new British brand that creates high-quality SWISS MADE watches.
- T-Watches. Quality handmade Swiss watches. Each watch edition is limited to 999 pieces worldwide. QUALITY. RARITY. VALUE.
- The background to T Watches is a story of passion for great watches matched with a passion for great quality.
- Our watches are designed and built to last and to be worn every day, they will look good whether you are out in the wilds, in the boardroom or any other occasion.
Risks and challenges
We have mitigated risks by using a long-standing Swiss manufacturer to produce the watches with whom we have an excellent relationship. We have been conscious to minimize the potential risks for our backers which is why we only supply high-quality Swiss watches. We are an established watch microbrand.
- (30 days)