LISTEN CAREFULLY DEAR FANS WE HAVE YOUR NEW MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE RECORD !!!!!!
.... IT IS UNHARMED FOR NOW !!!! IF YOU EVER WANT TO HEAR IT, THIS KICK STARTER PAGE MUST REACH 150,000 IN INCENTIVES ....IF WE DON'T REACH THIS GOAL, WE WILL NEVER RELEASE THIS NEW M$I RECORD EVER !!!!!!
IF YOU WANT YOUR RECORD DELIVERED SAFELY, CHOOSE AN INCENTIVE IN THE SIDE BAR AND HELP US REACH OUR GOAL. IF YOU DO, THE RECORD WILL BE RELEASED UNHARMED......BUT REMEMBER WE ARE WATCHING YOU CLOSELY. WE WILL ERASE THE RECORD IF WE SEE ANY FUNNY BUSINESS...... ANY DEVIATION FROM OUR INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN YOU NEVER HEARING THIS RECORD EVER !!!!!!!
POST ABOUT THIS KICKSTARTER OR THE RECORD DIES....
YOU MUST TELL EVERYONE OR THE RECORD DIES....
IF WE CATCH YOU BUYING ANOTHER ALBUM THE RECORD DIES....
IF YOU DON'T CLICK ON THE INCENTIVES THE RECORD DIES...
YOU CAN TRY TO DECEIVE US BUT BE WARNED: WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH HOW MAJOR LABELS DO BUSINESS.....WE HAVE EYES EVERYWHERE... YOU ARE UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE.....
IF YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND OUR DEMANDS ARE MET, WE WILL SEND YOU THE NEW MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE RECORD. DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE US!!!!!
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !!!!!! VICTORY!
LOVE > MINDLE$$ $ELF INDULGENCE
Assuming that we meet our goal, the brand new full length Mindless Self Indulgence album will be released the 13th of March 2013. Nearly all of the purchase options that we have set up here are exclusive to this Kickstarter as a way to reward those of you who support us with something unique. We will be adding photos to this section as time goes on as well as sending exclusive updates to our backers. Please note that in order to give you room to pick and choose, the album is not included in every reward level. Double check that shit.
We have set up a Frequently Asked Questions section that we will be updating regularly. You can find that here.
Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
We have self released albums in the past. We are not new to this by any measure. We can and will deliver on our end. We are working with reliable partners with whom we have had successful album releases with in the past. Our shirts and hoodies are being printed by partners with whom we have a successful track record as well. Admittedly, the book thing is new to us but we have done plenty of research and have that pretty well nailed down. As to the more limited rewards, we all know how to get to the post office. We can't promise that the world won't end between now and March. Nothing in life is guaranteed. That said, we've got this shit well in hand.
1)Your card will not be charged until the project has been successfully funded and the deadline has passed. You can pledge now and save up until December to cover your pledge.
2) If you want multiple rewards, for example, both a shirt and the photo book, please add up the sum of your desired rewards when you confirm your backing. If you want a photo book and shirt, that means you would back $75. When asked to select which tier reward you want, pick any of the rewards you wanted and at the end of the campaign, you'll receive a backer survey that will allow you to specify everything you want.
3) Assuming, however, you want multiple LIMITED rewards, you will have to create two separate Kickstarter accounts (meaning you'll need two email addresses; you won't need two payment accounts) and back them separately. This is unfortunately the only way we can do this with Kickstarter's system.
4) You will not be billed until the end of the Kickstarter campaign. It ends December 24th, so you have until then to figure out what you want. Just bear in mind that limited rewards will, obviously, go quickly.
5) The CD comes with the deluxe digital download so you get all of the bonus tracks and the PDF.
6) When the project is successfully funded and the end date has passed everyone ordering shirts and hoodies will receive a backer survey and you can tell us your size in the survey.
7) If you lack a credit card you can easily get a pre-paid gift card that will work for Amazon Payments. Here is one such site to help you find one: http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/visa_gift_card.html