IMUduino packs a punch!
We are raising funds to make the world's smallest Arduino Leonardo compatible board with integrated wireless motion and orientation sensing technology, as seen on the Atmel blog!
The IMUduino weighs only 2.7 grams, and easily fit's into the smallest of spaces! Transmit data back and forth between IMUduino and your Android/iPhone device using Bluetooth Low Energy! Did we mention the on-board IMU gives you real-time spatial 3D orientation/motion data?
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA32u4
- Bluetooth LE: Nordic nRF8001
- InvenSense MPU6050 Six-Axis (Gyro/Accelerometer)
- Measurement Specialties MS561101BA03-50 Barometer/Altimeter Sensor (High resolution mode, 10cm)
- Honeywell HMC5883L 3-Axis Digital Compass IC
- Width: 39.8 mm
- Height: 15.72 mm
- Pin spacing: 0.05 inch (1.27 mm) pitch
- 2.7 gram(s)
- 3.3V Logic and operating voltage.
- Can take up to 10V (400mA) MAX on the VIN (voltage regulated) line. Reduces to 3V3.
- Do not exceed 3.6V on the VCC line!
About Our Team
Risks and challenges
We will ship all boards on a first-come first-serve basis within a month to a month and a half after our goal is met (depending on how quick a turn around our fabricator provides, and how quickly all components are sourced). Should we encounter supply shortages from the chip manufacturer, we will notify everyone of the delay and adjust the ship date accordingly.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)