Servers $1M, Network $1M, Hardware $6M, OS $100K, $1M Expences
Risks and challenges
To explain this simply We will use an existing mobile phone to get the operation system working. We will then buy/create the parts we need working with Intel, 3M and other suppliers to create a prototype. Once that has been created and tested we will find out ways of making is smaller.
1) Operation system - Connecting the software to the hardware.
2) Getting the correct hardware from suppliers.
3) Mapping and sizing of the hardware so everything fits within the design specifications.
4) Water resistance/proofing of the devices.
5) Making it user friendly to the user.
6) Getting the correct factory to assemble all the devices.
How we will over come some of these hurdles is hiring the best in the business to create the devices and software whilst working with our suppliers to create new and better ways of how to use technology.