This project's funding goal was not reached on May 31, 2014.
About this project
Net Sky Project:
There is 3 parts to or project 1) create a operation system which we are 50% complete as you can see with the pic below.
2) Making the Mobiles, Tablets and desktops to run the operation system. as shown in the pic below.
The money will go towards the creation/development of the hardware and for units to be sold around the globe, also for the network and servers.
Point of difference:
The point of difference between our products and competitors is that all the devices will work together and will interact with the cloud so you will never need to use another device ever again.
1) You can show your content of you screen on other machines in a instant.
2) It is all connected to the cloud / Internet so you can access your content anywhere any time.
3) You will never need to use another device ever again.
4) Creating a price that the buyer will have no problem with paying for, once using the operation system.
5) Our oled screens fold into the hardware so it makes all the devices portable and it is new in the industry.
6) Our operation system is also connected to the cloud so all your content can be accessed and updated from any device.
3) The last stage of the process is Packaging. Some of our designs are below.
Back us for $50 and get a tshirt
Operation system screen displays
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/netskyltd
Global operation costs
Servers $1M, Network $1M, Hardware $6M, OS $100K, $1M Expences
Risks and challenges
To explain this simply We will use an existing mobile phone to get the operation system working. We will then buy/create the parts we need working with Intel, 3M and other suppliers to create a prototype. Once that has been created and tested we will find out ways of making is smaller.
1) Operation system - Connecting the software to the hardware.
2) Getting the correct hardware from suppliers.
3) Mapping and sizing of the hardware so everything fits within the design specifications.
4) Water resistance/proofing of the devices.
5) Making it user friendly to the user.
6) Getting the correct factory to assemble all the devices.
How we will over come some of these hurdles is hiring the best in the business to create the devices and software whilst working with our suppliers to create new and better ways of how to use technology.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (60 days)