The 1st Portable Solar Fridge Freezer
LiONCooler is the first smart, app-controlled, rechargeable, solar fridge freezer. It keeps food and beverages icy-cold without icy and works like your home refrigerator, but on-the-go!
LiONCooler uses advanced battery technology which means, users can SAY GOODBYE to the hassle of buying bags of ice that will eventually melt.
Barbecues, fishing and boat trips, backyard parties, school sports events, road trips, tailgating and picnics just got a whole lot better.
Also, it's the perfect gear for a soccer mom!
- LiONCooler chills to -4°F and is equipped with quality LG compressors to ensure performance.
How It Works
- LiONCooler takes 4-6 hours to fully charge.
- The easy “snap-in/out” battery has a 10-hour life to keep the chill.
- This luggage-style design makes LiONCooler easy to move without having to lift.
- The 6" durable wheels make transportation easy across all terrains.
- The removable insulating lid lets you to wash it when needed or detach for easy and quick access when with a group.
- Use AC, 12-volt DC in the car, or solar panels.
- The battery only depletes when you use LiONCooler in portable mode. If you are connected to a power source, the battery will stay fully-charged.
- If temperature outside changes, you can adjust the cooler’s temperature using the digital LCD display or remotely with the free Bluetooth App available for iOS or Android.
Why We Started?
Solar power as well as bringing fun and convenience to products is at the heart of everything we do. When outdoor activities become part of your life, then it’s important to choose the right gear.
LiONCoolor is inspired by the founder, Jeffery Tang’s personal story. He has is a PhD in engineering with more than 20 years experience in electronics and solar powered solutions. Jeffery would spend hours standing on the sidelines, supporting his children at school sports events. He noticed a need for for chilled drinks to refresh the kids. He knew there were ice-less electric coolers on the market, but couldn’t find a truly “smart” one that could be used with an independent battery to achieve ultimate chill control. So, he worked for three years to develop this solar freezer, starting with a prototype. He and his team have developed three generations of LiONCooler and finally have our final product.
ACOPower development team have 20 years experience in electronics and solar power. The ACOPower team based in Walnut, California designs, supplies and manufactures innovative “smart” consumer electronics with a strong element of solar-powered know-how at the heart of everything they do. We strive to satisfy customer needs — ranging from people who like to camp, RVs or boat owners, and disaster relief workers.
ACOPower wants to supply well-priced and top-quality products, as well as offer customer service and technical support. As the leading portable power supplier, we are confident that you will enjoy our new product, and we can’t wait to hear what you think!
The Winner Is John.D, please DM us on Kickstarter, we will send out your reward after the campaign.
Risks and challenges
Timing is always the most challenging factor regarding the production of a new product. Sometimes things didn’t go exactly as planned – the supplier misses a deadline, a machine breaks down, or the terrible weather that go against the logistics.
At all events, we promise make all effort to ensure the shipment of all rewards by the estimated date; as we are working with top-notch suppliers and have padded our timeline to make sure the time frames can be laid out as we expected.
Every penny of your pledge amount counts and decides how far can we go. Let us DOUBLE YOUR SUPPORT by simply share our campaign with your friends on any social media!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)