HexaMon is based on the extremely succesful mobile Game CellConnect. But in HexaMon you won't have to do math exams all the time to predict your next moves. Instead you will cope with sweet monsters - making gameplay much more intuitive and fun.
We have already produced an early and (of course limited) demo. Test it, become addicted and back HexaMon!
- Platform: Windows
- Stretch goals for Xbox One & PS4
- Number of Players: Single-player
- Release Date: June 2017
- Average Game Length: 5 hours plus endless free mode
- 2 different monster families with at least 5 monsters in each family
- 3 different game modes
- Classic (plain and easy)
- Flood (new water obstacles appear with time)
- Mountains (rocky obstacles in the level)
- different level layouts
- short and easy tutorial
- steam support including highscores & 12 achievements
What are Stretch Goals?
Stretch goals are plans for extra content that we can accomplish if the funding goals are met. For example, if we hit a certain amount we will have the resources needed to port the game to Xbox 1 and PlayStation 4! That's not to say a port or additional features won't happen in the future (don’t worry!), but if we reach the stretch goals, we can promise those things with confidence!
But even when the Kickstarter Campaign has ended we plan to add more content and features to the game depending on the sales and feedback from users. We have tons of ideas to turn an awesome game into a great game (or was it vice versa?)!
You can see some our ideas and plans above in the map of Stretch Goals. Of course we have plenty more ideas and dreams what to add and we hope to fulfill yours and ours.
Some highlights that are (still) grayed out:
- a special puzzle mode that will be even more mind-boggling
- steam workshop support
- a level mode with plenty of different goals to achieve
- a (free of costs) coin system to solve "tricky situations during the game"
- more monsters, more graphics, more achievements ... more fun
- an editor for the puzzle mode
- console ports to PS4 and Xbox One
Some words about some of the pledges
Some of the pledges include that the backer either defines graphical content or even names something. You will certainly understand that this includes some limits. So in case the graphic or name is immoral or tasteless we will have to agree with the backer about an option being compatible to all or at least most other players.
Risks and challenges
Creating games is kind of magic and full control is an illusion. Nonetheless in case the Kickstarter campaign will be successful we will definetely finish HexaMon. But the amount of features that will make its way into HexaMon depends on your support!
Thanks for checking out our Kickstarter and we appreciate your support!
If you have any doubts, questions, proposals or whatever feel free to contact me directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fancy BytesLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)