Kickstarter Final Dev Update - StarCrawlers is launching May 16th!
Hello backers! If you haven’t already been playing in Early Access on Steam or InDev on GOG.com, get ready - StarCrawlers v1.0 is launching on May 16th. Want to see what’s coming? Have a trailer!
We’ve been quiet working away during Crunch Time (super fun) on the final content, and it’s finally ready. Thank you everyone for being patient with us! If you haven't been patient with us, that's cool too, we love you. It turns out making games takes some time, and we may have ended up adding a few things above and beyond the original scope of funding, but we couldn’t resist. :D
If you have not redeemed your key, access your Backerkit page at Backerkit.com and login using your original Kickstarter email. Keys for digital rewards can be found in the Digital Downloads section. If you have any questions on the process - just let us know with a direct message through Kickstarter.
You can immediately download the Early Access build or wait until May 16th when it will automatically update to version 1.0. With the final patch of Early Access, we’ve added a lot of additional content based on player feedback and suggestions during development. A few of the upcoming features in the final patch include :
- Boss Mode - Elite boss mobs have deployed to procedurally-generated missions along with unique abilities, squad makeups, and loot.
- Collectible Lore Items - Scattered around maps, hidden lore loot reveals additional info about the corps and can be compiled into dossiers for a reward.
- Achievements - 30+ Steam achievements are live with this update (more at launch) and we're working with GoG.com for Galaxy achievements for launch.
- Class Abilities - During Early Access and InDev we've received tons of feedback and suggestions on class abilities and mechanics - the latest patch brings something new or improved for every class in combat.
- Mob Abilities - With the addition of elemental damage, and now elemental effects, player classes have been annihilating mobs in a variety of ways. In this patch, the mobs bite back with new and improved abilities and tactics.
- Kickstarter Exclusive Preview : Class Artifacts - you're the first to know this is coming, so keep it secret, ok? At launch, each class will be able to collect components for and construct a unique legendary Class Artifact that can be adapted to their specialization.
For the full patch notes : http://steamcommunity.com/games/318970/announcements/detail/236843916082626731
As always, thank you for your support, patience, and above all, FEEDBACK. We're tired, excited, and ready (very ready) to launch StarCrawlers v1.0!