• Pack & Organize 3 separate compartments to pack and organize all your undergarment and small clothing items together.
• Compact & Ease of Access The most compact form to save space in your suitcase. The See through mesh zipper pockets, let you find what you’re looking for at a glance.
• Carry & Display The firm structure and the detachable handle design make the organizer works just like a portable display.
• Dirty Laundry Solution Integrated 2 pockets laundry bag to separate socks and underwear.
• If you ever travel, TUO is right for you
• You can’t find that last pair of clean underwear that you KNOW you packed?
• Have you ever taken a shower and forgot your clean underwear in the other room?
• Have you ever felt embarrassed when you opened your luggage and your underwear fell out at an airport security or customs?
• Nowhere to store your laundry during a trip?
The Travel Undergarment Organizer is the solution.
It is possible to pack better
How do you organize your undergarments when you travel? Do you place them in zipped bags? Store them in luggage pockets? Or just place them wherever there is a space? After you arrive at the destination everything in the luggage is all messed up.
TUO allows you to organize all your undergarments in one bag like a portable closet display for your trip.
Preparing and organizing luggage can be stressful. Our goal is to make this experience simpler, so you can relax and enjoy your trip.
The Travel Undergarment Organizer is for people who:
• Travel a lot for business or fun
• Look to organize their luggage better
With TUO you don’t need to dig through luggage just to find a clean pair of socks or underwear.
Travel Undergarment Organizer Models
4 models available for pre-order on Kickstarter:
The Signature model is a solid color bag. Neutral and clean design.
The Hibiscus model has an elegant touch with a delicate hibiscus flower graphic print.
When funding reaches $40,000, the special edition leaf print bag will be made available.
Special Early Bird Deal!
The firm structure and the detachable handle design allow for sturdy storage and conveniently hangs in the bathroom or closet. It includes one mini laundry bag with a divider to store your dirty laundry. When you are ready to leave the hotel, simply fold the bag, snap the buttons and you are ready to go.
When can I use the bag?
How it all began?
Hi Kickstarter! My name is Yung Tseng Chen. I am an Industrial Designer and the founder of Origami Unicorn in San Francisco. I have a lot of experience designing consumer and medical products. I love sewing and painting and have always been passionate about designing and creating soft goods.
The travel organizer idea came to me while I was going on a trip to France. I made a prototype to put all my undergarments together. The first prototype worked well and was fully functional but left a lot of room for improvement. I started to iterate on the original concept and interviewed friends for feedback. After spending months perfecting the product, I finally created the finished look of TUO.
I am hoping 500 people will pledge towards this project so I can reach the minimum quantity order and produce the first collection of the Origami Unicorn Travel Undergarment Organizer. I would like to bring this idea to life and share it with more people. Please join me to make this happen.
Connect with us !!
Risks and challenges
I have an experienced and trusted manufacturer overseas who we met a couple of times to finalize the details of the project. Everything is ready to go into production once the Kickstarter campaign is successfully funded. The manufacturer is skilled and professional and routinely work with major brands. I do not foresee any issues in the production process.
The funding raised on Kickstarter will be used to manufacture the Origami Unicorn Travel Undergarment Organizer. I will fly oversea to make sure everything meets our deadline and the production quality fits design requirements. Throughout the process I will keep all backers informed of updates.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (34 days)