A prototype is a preliminary model of something. Projects that offer physical products need to show backers documentation of a working prototype. This gallery features photos, videos, and other visual documentation that will give backers a sense of what’s been accomplished so far and what’s left to do. Though the development process can vary for each project, these are the stages we typically see:
Proof of Concept
Explorations that test ideas and functionality.
Demonstrates the functionality of the final product, but looks different.
Looks like the final product, but is not functional.
Appearance and function match the final product, but is made with different manufacturing methods.
Appearance, function, and manufacturing methods match the final product.
Imagine being able to put yourself into your favorite music or exercise video! Well now you can with the new cutting-edge software application we call Virtualyouandme. Come and be part of this new age development of Virtualyouandme by backing our project and being one of the first to try it.
Mederios Productions, Inc. is working to develop this software application. Throughout the development stage you will get weekly updates so you are always up to date with the progress we are making.
With this software application you can see yourself in the video of your choice. The application allows you to review and critique each session until you get it just how you want it.
Mederios Productions, Inc. will get direct access to the team developers to ensure communication is always consistent. We will be able to provide feedback on design and development tasks and get updates on the development progress.
Our estimated development timeline is approximately 36-40 weeks from the project start date to deployment of the finished product.
The funds raised from Kickstarter will be used for the following:
* To finance a programmer to complete the video processing web application. This will include any miscellaneous design, development, quality assurance, and testing tasks related to the application. On completion, the application will be fully functional and ready to launch.
* To purchase licenses for Virtualyouandme.com
* To finance the marketing of Virtualyouandme.com
What can a User expect from this application?
A User can:
* Sign up/in with email and password;
* Upload video;
* Open the software and allow the webcam to get his/her image on the desktop;
* Select an outline displayed by the software and adjust it as needed;
* Select a pre-recorded video and step out of the recording to allow the system to capture his/her existing background;
* Now re-enter the screen and start the compilation in which the system will replace the rest of the background with pre-recorded background;
* See himself/herself in the pre-recorded video as the system mixes the video and audio streams;
* Record and simultaneously view the mixed video stream;
* Download the mixed video to his/her local computer when the recording is complete; and
* Share on local media platform if he/she would like.
Risks and challenges
I know that working with deadlines and software application development is challenging.
I will provide you with the details given to me by the programmer and give regular updates on the application as they become available.
Personalized email thank you, regular updates on the project throughout the campaign, 6-month subscription to Virtualyouandme.com, Virtualyouandme t-shirt, plus be part of the pre-release testing group