Show your love of reading and libraries by wearing these beautiful, hard enamel pins. Add some fun, bookish style to your backpack, your interview outfit, or your opera ensemble. Signal to others that you're part of the literate underground.
- .9 " to 1.65"
- hard enamel
- shiny nickel finish
- deluxe butterfly backs
- “Library COMIC” stamped on the back
- final colors and designs may look slightly different than in mockups
Our most popular T-shirts are available both in sets with a related enamel pin and as add-ons.
- Sizes: unisex XS - 3X, junior fitted S - XL
- Material: 50/50 ring spun combed cotton/poly
- Sizing Guides: Unisex | Junior Fitted
- super soft
- don’t shrink
- heathered colors as shown
T-shirts and additional pins can be added to any pledge level. Prices include shipping.
To purchase add-ons, increase your pledge amount by the cost of the add-ons you want. You'll specify your choices when answering a survey after the campaign is over.
A note about shipiping:
If you don't see shipping listed to your country, message us. We'll add it for the reward level you want.
Who we are:
Hi! We're Gene Ambaum and Chris Hallbeck. We’ve been creating Library Comic together for about a year. It was all just a prelude to taking over the world of smart, high fashion reading accessories.
- 10/15 Kickstarter Ends
- 10/17 Send out Backerkit surveys
- 10/17 (or before) Finalize pin designs with production facility
- 10/23 Start making T-shirts
- 10/30 Order shipping supplies
- 10/31 Buy Halloween candy at the last minute
- 11/1 Eat leftover Halloween candy
- 11/6 Rearrange garage for order fulfillment
- 11/13 Wake in a cold sweat. Re-rearrange garage.
- 11/25 Pins arrive in Seattle. Celebrate by eating turkey while snorkeling in Hawaii.
- 11/27 Start shipping orders.
- 12/10 Finish shipping orders.
Risks and challenges
Gene has run several Kickstarter campaigns for Unshelved, and for the most recent one he shipped almost a thousand orders during one long week last January. We've both been making T-shirts and merch for years. We don't foresee any huge problems.
Because this is the first time we've made enamel pins, we designed and ordered a batch of the card catalog pins in August to check the quality and the vendor's delivery time. The pins look wonderful and they arrived ahead of schedule. Once it's clear the campaign will fund, we'll finalize designs with the factory, which will (if we can do this early enough) move up the production and shipping timelines. That said, unforseen production trouble or shipping problems could cause delayed delivery.
If all goes as planned, merchandise should leave Seattle by December 10th, 2017. Most orders will be sent via USPS First Class Mail. They should arrive at most US addresses within a week or so. Winter weather may delay delivery a bit, along with customs if you live outside the US, but if all goes as planned most of you should get your stuff before the end of 2017.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)