About this project
Introducing the all in one weekly planner, goal-setting notebook, vision mapping, journal, habit tracker, personal & work to do lists tool. Everything you need to make 2017 Your Best Year Ever!
We’re excited to announce the 2017 Commit30 daily planner & goal-setting notebook! This isn’t just another planner. It’s a tool to help you take back your time. To put your phone down, to focus on the things that are most important to you and to get after your goals and dreams. Today, not tomorrow. No matter what you are hoping to accomplish in your life, from getting your business off the ground, to running your first marathon, to paying off your debt – you’ll have a great deal more success if you take the time to write it down; create a daily plan & do the work. As Shonda Rhimes so famously said, “Ditch the dream and be a doer.”
Every vision board needs an action plan.
This Kickstarter campaign will directly support the production run of the 2017 Commit30 planner & goal-setting notebooks! Kickstarter backers receive best pricing & first shipping!
Help us Kickstart the Commit30 Movement! If you share this Kickstarter campaign you will get a FREE printable Commit30 PDF (Aug-Dec 2016) to use. Go to our website to share and download the FREE PDF. Thanks for your support!
240 awesome planning & goal-setting pages.
SIZE: 5.75 x 8.125 x .75" total size (weighs ~ 15 oz). A perfect size for at-your-desk or in a meeting - portable but large enough to write down everything you need to do! Lays flat too!
- 2017 Yearly Goals & Vision Setting Pages
- 2017 & 2018 Calendar Overview Section
- Monthly Dated Calendars Jan - Dec. 2017 with mini 2018 monthly planning section for looking ahead
- Commit30 30-day Challenge Tracking Section Each Month
- Weekly Calendar Layout - 7 days a week - MONDAY - SUNDAY WEEKLY LAYOUT plus “Life & Work to do list" sections. Weekly layout has space for meetings, tasks, meal planning, errands, calls to make, exercise tracking & more - totally customizable based upon users needs. See images below for examples of weekly layout.
- Highlighted monthly corners for quickly flipping thru to find the month you need
- Motivational quotes each month
- Project Planning, Notes & Sketching Section at bottom of each weekly layout & in each month section.
- Blank Notes section each month and at the end of planner - take notes in meetings; jot ideas (40 blank pages)
- Made with a PU faux leather durable cover (no animals were harmed in the making of this planner) with environmentally friendly materials (FSC certified paper stock)
- Included Accessories - Page marking ribbon, elastic enclosure band (also doubles as a pen holder) & back pocket!
- Printed on super smooth high quality, ink proof paper (100gsm) thick paper - about twice as thick as a standard sheet of printer paper to limit ink bleeding from fountain pens & permanent markers.
Flip through all 240 pages. Preview the entire Commit30 Planner. Click Here.
There are 12 Commit30 Challenge tracking pages in the planner (one for each month). This is the area to track & check-off the days you worked towards your goal or healthy habits. The key is to have as many checked circles each month as you can – try not to break the chain. If you miss a day or a few days in a row don’t worry – just look at each new day as a chance to start fresh. Aim to spend at least 30 minutes a day working towards a goal or healthy habit. 30 minutes a day x 30 days a month = 15 HOURS of time spent on your goals!
12 motivational quotes throughout the book to help keep you motivated & committed to your goals.
Free - Don't forget your free 2016 Digital Download (Oct-Dec 2016). Help us spread the word about Commit30 for your free download. Go to our website to share and download the FREE PDF. Thanks for your support!
Join the thousands of other Commit30 users to reach your goals & dreams and make time for what matters most!
“Immediately after getting started with the Commit30 planner I felt a renewed sense of purpose; motivation & confidence in the direction of my life.” – Liz N.
"This is the tool I was looking for (I wish I had this thing during law school)! Thanks again for taking the risk and making this product." – Maha I.
"This is exactly the tool I’ve been looking for to help me make the most of my days and go after my big goals.” – Jana W.
"I wanted let you know how much I’m enjoying my Commit30. For the month of January, I committed to eating at home for every meal with my family." – Emily L.
“Six days into my first #whole30 program and it’s worth all the effort if you ask me. The Commit30 Challenge checklist is helping me stay committed." - Carrie S.
- August 15 - September 28th – Kickstarter Campaign
- September - October – Printing & Production
- November - Fulfillment (Packaging & Shipping to our backers!)
We are launching the campaign early to ensure you all have your planners in hand in plenty of time to start planning your best year ever! Our initial production run of planners will begin before the Kickstarter campaign ends, ensuring an early shipping date! You can get all of your holiday shopping done as Commit30 planners make perfect gifts for family, friends & co-workers.
Thank you to all of the people who have helped bring this Kickstarter to life. And thanks for your support! Share your progress #commit30
Graphic Design: Gaia Creative
Video production: Exposure Productions
Photography: Red Scarf Shots
Risks and challenges
Production of any product — involving several suppliers & steps can be a challenge. But we are confident in the production facility team we have chosen & our conservative timeline. Our experience in product development and fulfillment will come in handy as we begin initial production of our planners. Actual samples have been created and suppliers sourced.
Our initial run of planners has already been placed in order to manage production schedules, oversee quality control and ultimately meet our target fulfillment date of November – December.
Visit our website for more information; free downloads & more at http://www.commit30.comLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
At the end of the campaign we will send out what’s called a BACKER SURVEY – this is where you will enter your current shipping address. It is VERY important that you fill this out at the end of the campaign otherwise we won’t know where to send your planner(s) to you!
Not until the campaign ends & is successfully funded.
If you've backed a project that's still live and you're seeing a charge on your bank statement, it's likely a temporary authorization of funds. You won't be charged for your pledge until the project you backed has ended successfully.
No. Your name & the amount of your pledge and the reward selected are never publicly displayed — only the project’s creator will be able to see that information.
Unfortunately on Kickstarter, it is only possible to pledge to each project once from a single account. However, you can change your pledge amount and reward selection for as long as a project is live under the Manage pledge button.
You will receive an email with a BACKER SURVEY after the campaign ends which will ask you to input your shipping address & choose your 2 color options (gold, brown, black).
Unfortunately international shipping is crazy expensive. We hope to have international shipping available on our website or amazon shop later this fall. Stay tuned to www.commit30.com or email us for additional information. Thanks!
Support this project
- (44 days)