We are really proud to announce that Stellar Overload is now on Steam!
Steam store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/397150
Thanks to all of you, who preorder the game on Kickstarter, you really helped us to get here today!
"Where is my Steam Key?"
Each player that already has an access to the game here (via our website) can get the steam key associated to his license.
If you are a backer (>=$20) that never registered his account on our website, please follow this process, and then please go to your account page : you will see the "Display Steam Key" button.
If you are a backer and chose the first Kickstarter tier ($15), but want to test the early access, you can (with some $) transform your "release license" to an "alpha license". To do that :
- You need to register your account on our website by following this process
- Then please go to your account page, choose your license and click the "upgrade" button.
- You will see the "Display Steam Key" button
On Steam, you need to add the key.
To do so:
- open steam
- click the "add a game..." button on the bottom left, then choose "activate a product on Steam..."
- enter the key, and the game will appear in your game list.
official news : https://www.stellar-overload.com/news/163/
Here are the latest news:
- First of all, thanks to all of you who have participated to the survey, we received a lot of interesting feedbacks!
- You have built 39 spaceships for the building contest! One month left before we choose the winners!
- Guyk showed us the lastest visual improvements of the placement's ghost
- Crounchann has been talking about the new start of the game : the King Li Pei's garden.
- Reymantha introduced the new Blocks-Thrower!
- Vaalac talked about the new Blocks-Trower secondary fire: sticky blocks.
- Last but not least : we increased the dev team size with R0d, a new developer.