A raving hooded polychrome sweatshirt that is impossible to ignore.
A raving hooded polychrome sweatshirt that is impossible to ignore. Read more
- A hooded sweatshirt that knows no gender!
- Front side sports a guardian spirit: the loyal Wakeful Wolf, a symbol of courage and perseverance.
- Inspired by Aztec patterns. Celebrate spring and rival the colors of fall!
- A vibrant print with sharp details (300 dpi).
- Ultra durable colors. The design will not crack, peel or fade thanks to dye-sublimation technique.
- Cut & Sew. No wrinkles or blank spots under armpits.
- 100% polyester fleece, a soft and cozy feeling not unlike cotton.
- A kangaroo pocket carries your hands, your snacks or your baby kangaroo.
- Hood can be tightened with a flat white drawstring.
- A black liner for the hood, as well as black knit cuffs and a black waistband.
- Blacklight reactive. The effect is light, but noticeable.
- Available in sizes XS to 5XL.
- Ships with a certificate of authenticity.
- Made in USA by Ink Strategies.
But Wait, There is More!
When you pledge €20 or more, you will receive 10 long glossy postcards featuring the Wakeful Wolf. Send them to your loved ones or keep them for yourself, it's up to you!
Table of all measurements in centimeters:
Table of all measurements in inches:
Who is Making the Wakeful Hoodie?
I'm Sylvia Ritter, a digital artist gone fashion designer from Germany. My artworks have been commissioned by festivals and record labels, musicians and book authors as well as publishers and game companies. In my free time I also create art for personal projects. You may know my Ubuntu Animals series or my ongoing series of animal-themed tarot cards. Click here for my full portfolio.
The Wakeful Hoodie is my first foray into fashion design. I wanted to create a unique piece of clothing for unique people, while relying on professional quality that we all have come to expect, with the help of my partner Ink Strategies (formerly Semper Vinco), a clothes manufacturer located in Virginia, USA.
If you find a manufacturer’s defect or received the wrong size, you have 30 days (starting date of receipt) to exchange the hoodie. Just follow the directions on the packing slip.
If, once you receive your hoodie, you wish to change the size, you will have to pay a fee to cover shipping of a new hoodie. Fill out the exchange form and ship your hoodie back to the indicated address.
Exchanges cannot be processed after 30 days past date of receipt.
Risks and challenges
The "Wakeful Hoodie" design is finished and has been tested to my satisfaction. I just need to give the manufacturer the order. I have been guaranteed a production time estimate. To avoid possible delivery delays I've also added a time buffer.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)