BoltHub is the world’s first truly invisible USB-C hub specially designed for iPad Pro 2018. It sticks to and overlaps the bottom surface of iPad Pro 2018 when plugged without protruding on any side. It is super thin and sleek and its color and texture perfectly matches your iPad Pro to reveal its iconic design.
BoltHub allows you to simultaneously connect USB-C, USB-A, HDMI, microSD, SD and 3.5mm audio while keeping your iPad Pro fast charged. It saves your money, helps you stay organized and increases your work efficiency.
BoltHub can be securely attached by aligning its L-shaped holder against the corner of your iPad Pro and plugging its integrated cable to the Type-C port.
No flaky connection even when all the ports are occupied.
The soft grip allows for a secure connection to your iPad Pro 2018 without metal-on-metal scratching; it is removable in case you want to connect to your iPad Pro 2018 while using a third-party case.
BoltHub also works with other tablets like Samsung Galaxy Tab S4.
BoltHub’s HDMI supports 1080p@60Hz, 2K@60Hz for 2018 iPad Pro and 4K@30Hz for others, in accordance to the capacity of the device.
Connect to a keyboard with fully applicable function keys.
Lightning-fast transfer speeds of documents, images and videos up to 5Gbps
Connect your smartphone to your iPad Pro.
Update: BoltHub Now Supports USB Mouse!
Apple just announced that iOS 13 and iPadOS will work with USB devices. So when a usb mouse is plugged into the usb port on BoltHub, it will be available to access iPad with a wired USB mouse. iPad with a mouse delivers a laptop experience!
- Due to the limitation of iOS system, only images in .jpg and .gif format and videos in .mp4 format can be imported to iPad Pro from flash drive or SD/TF card through BoltHub.
- iOS system can only read images and videos saved in a folder and named in a certain format. For instance, iOS system can read camera folders named as 100CANON or 100APPLE. If not, please rename the files and folders on your computer as they can not be edited on iPad Pro:
- Navigate to the root directory of the flash drive and create a folder named “DCIM”;
- Under “DCIM”, create another camera folder named “100CANON”, “100APPLE” or alike;
- In the camera folder, make sure to rename the images and videos using 3 digits of letters and 5 digits of numbers, such as “abc12345.jpg”. Please also make sure that the format of the images is .jpg or .gif and the video is .mp4.
- BoltHub is compatible with file system of FAT32, not NTFS stored in the flash drive or the SD/TF card.
- Flash drive, SD and TF card cannot be read simultaneously when plugged in BoltHub. Only one can be read at a time, on the first-in-first-read principle.
- Images and videos can only be browsed after being imported to the album on iPad Pro.
We aim to solve those neglected details and helps more and more people achieve the best user experience. Apart from focusing on highly precise technology, the team also pay great attention to stylish design and products with extremely exquisite craftsmanship. We do small things, but we do them perfectly. Make your life easier.
Risks and challenges
With our years of experience in the design and manufacturing fields, we are very confident with our process and production schedule for BoltHub.
However, as with any hardware project, we may encounter unexpected delay due to the orders we received, development challenges or supply chain issues. If any of these happens, we're committed to letting our awesome backers always stay in the know!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (15 days)