by David Malki !
Success is a RUSH isn't it! This project ROCKS DUDE!!!
@Jake - yeah, at this point I think we will be able to reprint them at the correct size! More info on that to come.
@Ahdok - 1) I think it'll be about 10, but this may very. Something like that. They'll be super cool, regardless.
2) It's because of the weight of the cards. Unfortunately USPS rates for international shipping just skyrocketed about a month ago. We're actually absorbing a huge chunk of the shipping cost for the base game tiers (we're charging you $10 but it'll cost us closer to $20). For the Add-Ons, because they require hand work to assemble the custom packs, we can't really offer more discounting. It sucks and I wish there were another way to handle it!
3) We got lots of ideas!!!
4) Yup, hopefully you got that answered!
5) Nope! You just have to make an accident happen....SOMEHOW.
Heh. I found the answers to 1) and 4) in the main page comments.
This looks totally awesome. I have questions!
1) How many cards come in each of your webcomic friends bonus packs? They intrigue me. Are there plans to add more webcomic artists?
2) How come international shipping (I'm international) for the card tins is so much? The game is $10 and shipping the card tins is like $25...
3) You're going to hit your 100,000 "???" stretch goal really fast. Do you have any plans for this? Things that spring to mind include "upgrading the sand timer to a nicer one" and "community card pack" where you crowdsource ideas and cards from everyone, and pick your favourites as an add-on. (Not that I want to sit down and design a pile of cards or anything...) :)
4) Is the notepad that comes with the game different to the mission log in the extras?
5) If you're assassinating someone whose card says ACCIDENT - is this a paradox? :)
So, I was like " they have expansion packs!" And went all into claim the 6 expansion packs... but noticed that the cards are different sized. This being one of my major gaming pet peeves, I'm super bummed. Any chance that would change?
Thanks!!! I really can't wait to get my friends together and play!
@Janine - good question and thanks for giving me the chance to clarify. The "unlocked" bonus cards will go to everyone. There are also, separately, extra death cards available via Add-Ons. Those come in the Deluxe by default but can be added on a la carte by anyone. Sorry if it's confusing!
So the extras that were "unlocked" are only included in the deluxe? I got the "Got Played" option. Will mine come with the extras?
@Teddy - probably in some fashion? But maybe not for a while, and maybe not in the same exact arrangements.
Will the expansion packs be available for purchase after the Kickstarter campaign is over?
I am having the best freaking day ever. Seriously. Thank you!