FlyInside Beta #1 Launching Soon
FlyInside Beta #1 Coming Soon!
The very first FlyInside Backer Beta will be launching by this weekend! That means that Beta-Tier backers will be able to use the following cool new features:
- Access in-game panels such as the ATC window, radio stack, and more, as virtual windows inside your cockpit.
- Bring desktop applications such as web-browsers and PDF viewers into the cockpit using FlyInside's Virtual Desktop.
- Manipulate virtual windows and cockpit controls using your hands via FlyInside's Leap Motion integration.
- Access FSX and P3D menus from inside the Rift.
At the same time, everyone can be excited for the very first "Beta Preview" which contains many improvements:
- Improved mission compatibility
- Improved 3rd party aircraft support
- Improved hardware compatibility
- Huge reduction in memory usage (turn up settings and use add-ons without OOMs)
- FSX no longer loses joystick input sporadically on Windows 8
- Prepar3D clouds no longer spin
- Fixes a variety of crashes and lock-ups
Both the Backer Beta #1 and the Beta Preview #1 are huge improvements over the Alpha Preview in terms of functionality and stability. I look forward to making them available for download later this week!
Did you get your e-mail?
Yesterday I sent out a FlyInside-FSX.com invitation to all beta-tier backers. You'll need this invitation to set up a FlyInside-FSX.com account in-order to download the full beta. Please message me on Kicsktarter if you haven't received your invitation. It was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Welcome to FlyInside!"