PROJECT UPDATE #7 - REWARDS! ... REWARDS! ... REWARDS!
Hello to all. This Update is not so much about me, it's about you.
But first ... about me ...
1. THE BOOK: I am loving the way the book is coming along. It is now fully laid out, and literally double the size of what I had projected - 224 pages. It will be totally awesome. As soon as we finish copy and settle on a final cover, we'll commence the physical printing process, and compile the e-book. We are right on schedule.
2. BERGAMOT EXHIBITION: Bergamot Station is a prestigious consortium of art galleries in Santa Monica. I am proud to be one of 6 featured artists (out of 128 applicants) whose work will be showcased at Sulkin / Secant Gallery throughout May, and the Opening Party is May 10. You are all invited. If you are in LA or find yourself in LA, and if you've not yet received an invite from me, email me at email@example.com.
And now ... about you ...
3. REWARDS - YOUR PRINTS: Those of you who are entitled to receive a print (or prints) can now select which one(s) you would like. Go to www.imagesfromtheashes.com and click on Rewards (top, right). When you do, you will see 30 photos I have selected for you to choose between. Click on a photo and it will enlarge in the center of your screen. You can indicate your choice(s) on the upcoming "backer survey". If you are familiar with a photo of mine not among the 30 and would like that instead - no problem, just email me.
4. BACKER SURVEYS - COMING REAL SOON: Kickstarter has a process that facilitates obtaining the info I need to fulfill your Rewards, and it's called a "backer survey". Each level of backer will get its own survey in the next couple of days. It will ask you to provide any info I need to fulfill your Rewards - which is basically your mailing address (for prints, and hard books) and your email address (for e-books). In cases where there are choices to be made (such as which print you've selected), the survey will ask for that info, too.
5. FEATURED GALLERY EXHIBITIONS: More info on this at a later date, as the first of these will occur in the Fall. As soon as I have an estimated date for when the physical books arrive in LA, I'll schedule the first exhibition and post an Update.
6. OBTAINING ADDITIONAL LIMITED EDITION BOOKS: As indicated during the Project period, ALL Limited Edition books are first offered exclusively for backers. More info on how you can get a book, or additional books, will be on the next Update.
7. MY EMAIL ADDRESS: for any reason, questions - comments - ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Regards and Sincere Gratitude,