Das Keyboard Q is stable on Linux, Win & macOs view amazing new features
We want to share our excitement and update you on the progress of the Q software and 5Q keyboard we have made over the last few releases and especially the most recent one.
- Q software & 5Q keyboard stable on macOS, Windows and Linux
- 99% of 5Q issues have been solved via firmware updates
- Users can customize their keyboard notifications with drag & drop Q applets
- Instant message preview using `Q button` + <key>
Pick an applet from the marketplace, drag & drop it on your keyboard!
What to know why a key is a certain color? Press `Q button` + <key>:
Many applets are available. There are all free and open source:
Here is how easy it is to configure your keyboard:
There is nothing like this in the market right now. The feedback we are getting is very positive. The Das Keyboard team has worked very hard to get there. IMHO the latest version is nothing short of amazing. If you have not upgraded your Q software for a while, we recommend you give it a try:
And remember these useful links:
- www.daskeyboard.io: Downloads and developer documentation
- Das Keyboard Q Forum: Q announcement, ask software questions, bugs, discuss Q ideas with other users and the Das Keyboard team
Thank you to all the backers who made this possible.
-- Daniel. Founder.