Spreading The Word
It's amazing how far and wide the story of edshelf has gotten. Here are a bunch of articles and blog posts I've found so far.
- Don't Leave EdTech Startups Sitting on The EdShelf by William Jenkins
- Going Off The Deep End by Alicia Leonard
- #SaveEdShelf by Eric Sheninger
What edshelf and #saveedshelf Tells Us about the Strange School Market for Tech by Games and Learning
#saveedshelf: a new model. Helping the developers on our team by Joyce Valenza
- Edshelf can save your bacon, now help #saveedshelf’s bacon! by Polly-Alida Farrington
- Will Crowdfunding Save Edshelf? by edSurge
- Edshelf The perfect tool for you to find the best in EdTech! by TeacherCast
- Teacher’s Take To Kickstarter To Save EdShelf by TechFaster
- Edshelf Needs your Help to Keep it Going - Please Spread the Word! by EdTechReview
- #SaveEdShelf is Getting a Kickstart by Alicia Leonard
- Can a Kickstarter campaign #saveedshelf? Interview with edshelf co-founder Mike Lee by EDUKWEST
- EdTech Educators Helping Each Other: edshelf and Miami Device by Anibal Pacheco
- Save Edshelf by David Kapuler
I can't even begin to express how gracious and humbled I am from all of this support. And this doesn't include the hundreds (perhaps thousands?) of #saveedshelf tweets. If you've seen any other articles or blog posts out there, please let me know.
There is only a week left for this campaign and we are sooo close. Please continue sharing and spreading the word. Just a little bit more is needed.
Thank you so much everyone!