Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
28mm Game Scenery 3D Printable and Editable STL Files Download Advent Calendar - also Plastic and Resin Printed Sets available
28mm Game Scenery 3D Printable and Editable STL Files Download Advent Calendar - also Plastic and Resin Printed Sets available
42 backers pledged £302 to help bring this project to life.

Day 1

Posted by Steve Hampson (Creator)
2 likes

Hog Roast 

It's hog roast time. Not so much your regular RPG or wargame scenery piece I'll admit but a lot of fun to do. This is about 80% simple primitives arranged in meshmixer, then the other 20% in Sculptris. I would have loved to spend more time on this but a nice piece to start the ball rolling I thought.

Sentry Gun

 The sentry gun comes in two pieces, the tripod and the gun mount so you can swivel it into another position. I also figured I could make different mounts and use the same tripod. This one is 100% Meshmixer, I wanted to do some fine detailing in Sculptris but again time got the better of me, so I had to settle with this. Still very pleased with it, and this is surely a more useful piece than the hog roast!

Late

I've had a bit of a hectic day today so I was a bit late uploading the files, but I'll try and get them loaded up by lunch time ish in future.

Hopefully everyone will be able to download and print everything okay, but please let me know if you have any problems and I'll see what I can do.

thanks ofr watching...

...and see you tomorrow!

David Joseph Clarke and YCSWYD like this update.

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In