Chaos Reborn 1.7
Chaos Reborn 1.7 - Friends System and Co-op
The new version of Chaos Reborn is out and on a week long sale over at Steam ending 30 May!
There are some fantastic new additions to Chaos Reborn in 1.7 - focused on multiplayer and co-op. Here is the full list of new features:
- Friends list - you can add friends to your friends list by wizard name.
- Your friends list will automatically be populated by your Steam friends if they have Chaos Reborn.
- Realm co-op - invite a friend to help you with a battle while playing realms (ally credits are removed).
- New custom game set-up with lobby system.
- Create public or private games.
- View a list of public games that you can join.
- Game lobby works with asynchronous games as well as live games.
- Up to six players in a custom game.
- Configuration of players and teams - including AI players.
- You can now play co-op vs AI, or have 3 teams of 2 players, or any combination you want.
- Pre-designed maps can now be selected by name.
- Finally, thanks to our dedicated Chaos Reborn player and programmer, Rafi Romero, we now have controller support. Turn this on in the options screen, together with 'snap camera' and 'show hex position cursor' for the best experience.