Chaos Reborn V0.29 - Forgemaster Tools, Strategic Realm Play, Invasions and More
The main focus of this update is the new forgemaster system and major developments in the Realm Quest game play.
The Forgemaster system will be included for those who have backed or upgraded at Forgemaster level and above. You will be able to customise the stats and appearance of bodygear and staff. The system allows you to create a set of equipment at any time, and then one more set of equipment when you reach wizard level 70. Equipment will be reset on official release of the game.
Highlights of this update:
- 10 different realm settlements which can be recruited or attacked. Law kudos points and chaos kudos points are used to recruit villages, and they are earned by defeating wizards and settlements (and in the future, from encounters).
- The fighters from a recruited settlement can be directed to move to a location to attack or defend. They can fight with or without your wizard being present. If fighting without your wizard they are equipped with a 'spell totem' that has 3 spells plus disbelieve. It can be upgraded with 3 additional spells.
- Realm spells - Palace breach, lift fog, upgrade settlement population, upgrade village spells.
- Take control of mana fluxes to use the realm mana for realm spells.
- Marauder wizards which are spawned from the palace or citadels and will roam the map trying to destroy recruited villages, or recapture citadels and mana fluxes.
- You no longer have to eliminate every wizard lord to attack the king - you need to cast a 'palace breach' spell from a citadel, which becomes cheaper the more wizard lords are eliminated.
- Wizard lords can be deployed on towns and wizard towers.
- A quick battle resolution system for realms - you don't have to fight every encounter.
- You can volunteer as an ally while you are questing in a realm (but not in battle).
- There is a new 'invade' option - you can take control of an enemy wizard in someone else’s realm in a single battle (there will be a way to prevent invasions).
- The wizard king has a wizard ally - it will be a tougher fight. In theory is possible to have 4 wizards in a palace battle which are all human controlled.
- A new set of realms to explore
- A new spell - magic wings - effectively a transformation of the 'mercurius' talisman into a spell.
- The mercurius talisman is changed to 'aconite' - transforms tangle vine into spiders (max 5 per activation).
- AI wizards will have a more intelligent selection of talismans that complement their bodygear and staff
- Talisman activation will no longer consume spell casting.
- Significant tweaking of the talisman data - activation costs, buff bonuses, etc.
- Some tweaks to the procedural map generation, especially for the palace
- New Talisman/mega-spell activation interface. The talismans and meg-spell are displayed next to the staff icon on the bottom right of the screen.
- New Shadow Wood, with two separate models for the trees.
Copyright © 2015 Snapshot Games, All rights reserved.