Enter the Realms of Chaos!
Finally, it's here. You can now play the single player realm quest mode in Chaos Reborn. This comes with four new stunning looking battle environments - Mana Flux, Palace, Mountains and Plains. We have also made a number of improvements and changes to the basic games systems.
To celebrate the launch of the realm quest mode there will be a 25% discount for Chaos Reborn on Steam for the week beginning 6th July. Tell your friends, family and acquaintances and get them involved in the game. Here is the link to our Steam store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/319050/
Check out the new Chaos Reborn trailer:
Here is a screen shot of the Mana Flux environment, where the wizard kings and queens collect mana for their banishing spell
Exploring the Realms of Chaos
The realm quest system currently features:
- Exploration and battle against wizard lords and kings in 7 different battle environments
- Play co-op battles with other players against lords and kings
- Multiple realms to explore with a range of difficulty levels
- Procedurally generated battle maps
- Creature allies in battle
- Buy bodygear, staffs and talismans from town shops. They are permanently added to your collection and can be used in multi-player games
- Encounters with the denizens of the realms
- Realm ranking tables - compare your realm scores with other players
There is much more content to come in the realm quest mode. These are the planned features:
- Significantly improved battle AI
- Procedurally generated realms
- Player generated realms created by players who reach wizard king rank
- More map features to interact with - goblin camps, elven villages, manticore nests, mana fluctuations, etc.
- Strategic control of objectives and more involved strategic level game play
We have revised the equipment system so that you no longer need to level up staffs and bodygear. When you acquire them they start at full capability. Unfortunately this means that we have had to reset all players equipment inventories, but lost equipment will be compensated for with gold. Talismans are unaffected by the equipment changes.
Multi-player league tables
You can now view league ranking tables for equipped and classic mode, for both the current and the previous season.
We very much value your feedback on the game so we can improve it as we approach the official launch day. Join our forums and contribute to the discussions:
Thank you for your support, and good luck with your games.
The Snapshot Games Team.