A. Contest Rules
1. Create a Kickstarter account here: https://www.kickstarter.com/signup?ref=nav
2. Visit the Classic Alien Invasion Kickstarter page.
3. Only contributors are eligible to participate
4. You will receive in the 24 hours your personal and unique URL to share
5. Share that URL to as many people as you can. The person who generates the most contributions through referrals wins this huge Jackson guitar!
6. The contest starts Mon, March 27 2017 12:01 AM CEST. All results that may be generated by URLs prior to the start of the contest on Monday, March 27, 2017 12:01 AM CEST are not counted.
7. The contest ends Sat, April 22 2017 2:41 PM CEST or as soon as all the 500 rewards are distributed.
8. The contest and its prize are conditioned by the succeed of the crowdfunding campaign.
The winner will be notified and the prize will be distributed only if we reach our crowdfunding goal with €3,275 pledged and the crowdfunding campaign completed successfully on April 22 2017 2:41 PM CEST.
9. Until the end of the crowdfunding campaign, all new contributors are eligible to participate at the contest.
10. In the event of an ex aequo a subsidiary question will be published to determine the winner between the participants.
11. The prize will be delivered with the reward.
B. About the personnal URL how it's work and how referral stats are tracked?
Your personnal URL is created from a referral tag set up from the Creator Dashboard in Kickstarter.
Referral tags will allow you to see which external sites brought backers to your project page, as well as the number of successful backings generated from a particular URL.
Once you’ve customized the name of a referral tag, you’ll be given a unique URL to use for sharing your project. Referral tag results will then be displayed on your dashboard to include the number of pledges generated, % of total funds accounted for, and total amount pledged.
C. The prize
Jackson RRX24 Black with Neon Green Bevels
- Body: Basswood
- One-piece Maple neck-thru body, graphite reinforcement with scarf joint
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia Latofolia)
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Reversed pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Nut width: 42.8 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
-Pickups: Seymour Duncan AHB1BN (neck) and AHB-1B (bridge) humbucking pickups
- Floyd Rose Special double locking tremolo (Recessed)
- 3-Way switch
-2 Volume & 1 tone controls
-Colour: Black with green bevels
- Price: 799 Euros
If for reasons beyond our control this model would not be available it would be replaced by a model with an equivalent price.