1 CHF = 0,88 EUR = 1,02 USD
Through this project we want to expand our new series of collectibles miniatures inspired by The Divine Comedy, the Dante Alighieri's poem, the book that recounts about the mystical and fabulous journey that the italian poet Dante Alighieri accomplished through the three realms of the afterlife: INFERNO, PURGATORIO and PARADISO.
Last year we have completed an amazing campaign here on Kickstarter dedicated to the launch of the first figures of this new series. The welcome that the project received was exceptional and many backers asked us about the characters of the poem of Dante Alighieri that we didn't produce during the first wave of releases. Well, in this campaign you'll find the expansion: a second series of figures inspired by The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri is ready to be produced, they are just waiting your support.
1. You'll get the NEW miniatures of Dante's Inferno series several months before their official launch: these figures are NOT going to be released soon!!
2. Our designs are unique, we take care carefully about every detail of our productions in order to offer you the most spectacular miniatures for your collection.
3. Geryon is KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE, it means that this creature won't be available in the future! This Kickstarter is your only chanche to get it.
4. The other amazing figures will NOT have the same price when released: their price on Kickstarter is the cheaper price.
5. You're a fan of Aradia and your support will allow this company to continue to bring out fantastic models and dioramas - real pieces of art.
6. We have already managed successfully 2 Kickstarter campaigns in the past and intend to stand for it in the future.
7. We are equipped to produce high quality resin miniatures in large quantities and ship them in a reasonable time.
8. Returning Backers receive extra bonus.
9. You'll have the possibility to buy Add-Ons from previous series of Dante's Inferno at Kickstarter prices and get freebies.
10. You'll be part of a fantastic adventure to make this project reality for us all, keeping alive this unique miniatures series based on The Divine Comedy: Dante's Inferno.
There are 2 kind of backers for this campaign, the old heroes who already descended to Inferno and are not afraid to return in that gloomy place and the new heroes who are descinding right now.
We have planned, for some add-ons, 2 different prices: one for "returning backers" and another one for "new backers".
- RETURNING BACKERS = Backers who already backed our first campaign of Dante's Inferno during 2017 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1201812263/aradia-miniatures-the-divine-comedy-dantes-inferno
- NEW BACKERS = Backers who are backing Dante's Inferno for the first time
ALL THE BACKERS OF THIS CAMPAIGN WILL BECOME AUTOMATICALLY "RETURNING BACKERS" IN THE NEXT ARADIA KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN, BEING ABLE TO ENJOY ALL THE BENEFITS OF "RETURNING BACKERS".
Geryon: KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE (height from Dante's head to ground = 200mm). Dante Alighieri and rock base included. Dante is in 32mm scale.
Nessus - herlad of death: figure in 75mm scale (200mm from the top of the horns to the base of the fire). The kit is supplied with scenic base + Dejanira crucified under the belly of Nessus. Dejanira is 75mm.
Forest of suicides: diorama in 75mm scale (total height from the top to the ground = 150mm). Harpies included.
Styx: figure in 75mm scale, rock base included. Demon height (from feet to top of head) 80mm.
Cocytus: figure in 75mm scale, water/ice base included.
Count Ugolino: bust proportionate with 75mm figures.
MORE FIGURES ARE PLANNED AS STRETCH-GOALS! THEY WILL BE UNLOCKED JUST IN CASE WE'LL REACH ADDITIONAL GOALS.
These are the stretch-goals that we want to achieve with our project. If you want to add a stretch-goal (when it became available) you have just to increase your pledge by the corresponding amount. Every unlcoked figure will be available at the best price here on Kickstarter - less than the future retail price. If you like our miniatures and our work, help us to reach all the goals!
Some Stretch-Goal will have a double price:
- Price for returning backers (Backers who supported our first Dante's Inferno Kickstarter in 2017)
- Price for new backers
HOW CAN I INCREASE MY PLEDGE IN ORDER TO GET THE ADD-ONS?
Choose your reward level, then increase the pledge amount by the value of the Add-ons that you’d like. To do that, use the “manage my pledge” button in the top right corner of the page of the campaign. You have to enter the total to cover your base reward level + the Add-ons that you’d like.
We have made international shipments since 2013, so don´t worry, you'll receive your rewards safe and in a reasonable time. Once the campaign is finished, we will contact you and give you instructions on how to make the payment for the shipping costs. Every reward will be shipped from Italy and from Switzerland.
*Please do not add shipping cost to your pledge amount!** Shipping will be paid separately after the campaign and only when your rewards will be ready to be shipped!
Indicative shipments rates in EURO :
ITALY and SWITZERLAND - from 9 € to 15 € (depending on the weight of your parcel)
EUROPE - from 9 € to 36 € (depending on the weight of your parcel)
REST OF THE WORLD - from 13 € to 43 € (depending on the weight of your parcel)
Shipping costs depend on weight and delivery country.
If you love our project, don't hesitate to share it on social networks, miniatures groups, forum, blogs etc.. Your help is important!
Use Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to spread the world!
Furthermore, you are welcome to use our avatars:
Aradia Miniatures is specialized in production of high quality resin miniatures for collectors and painters, with a special focus on fantasy figures inspired by the fairy world, mythology, folklore or simply by the vivid imagination of our team.
The company was born in November 2013 from the idea of two italian brothers, stefano and federico moggio, and it's grown fastly thanks to the support of many painters, collectors and wonderful people who have appreciated our ideas and our work.
Probably you already know our company for our famous figures like Toad King, Diana, Mawhi etc.. and for our first Dante's Inferno Kickstarter. If not, take a look at our website!
We have already successfully managed 2 kickstarter during the last year. We put all our experience and skills to offer a mix of creativity and quality. Thanks to the talent of our concept artist Stefano Moroni ( https://www.artstation.com/stefanomoroni ), our miniatures designs are unique and original.
In this new project we have collaborated with internationally renowned sculptors and painters:
Ali Jalali (Iran)
Andrey Loktionov (Ukraine)
Diego Rossetti (Italy)
Dmitry Gavrilik (Russia)
Farhad Nojumi (Iran)
Aleksandra Cvetanovski (Serbia)
Alejandro Prieto (Spain)
Alex Varela (Spain)
Arnau Lazaro (Spain)
Marko Miladinovic (Serbia)
Robert Carlsson (Sweden)
Sergio Calvo Rubio (Spain)
Starting a new project, or expanding a series with several new figures, is not easy, especially if it involves the production of many high detailed collectible miniatures, neither it's easy to bring it on the market.
Kickstarter is the best place where we can show our projects in advance and offer to you our new products with interesting discounts compared to the future retail price.
The advantage of Kickstarter is mutual: you get the products in advance and at the best price, the company receives the funds to launch the project on the market. A real bargain, isn't it?
Risks and challenges
We have allowed more than 7 months for the production, potentially more than we need if the project is in line with our forecast, but we'd rather be early as opposed to late. For our first Kickstarter "Dante's Inferno" we were able to send the rewards: 40% in advance, 30% in time, 30% with a delay of 2 months. For this campaign we want to get more time for the production and, eventually, be ready in advance.
Some potential issues could be happened:
- unexpected success of this campaign: it is unpredictable and it may cause a bit of delay having to produce many more copies that our current forecast. Of course the quantity of orders / levels of production could influence the time of delivery.
- shipping delays: sometimes they could be, but we will do everything we can to help ensure the product arrives safely and in a reasonable time.
Do you have questions? Doubts? Feel free to write us here, on our website or on our facebook page, we will answer you as soon as possible!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (10 days)