Dear horrible friends,
Some exciting Cards Against Humanity news:
1. We've been working late nights over the last few weeks to write the new cards that we added as part of the $15,000 challenge. We picked the final fifty over the weekend, and they're some of the funniest cards in the game - you can see a couple of our favorites below.
The final deck will clock in with 90 Black Cards and 460 White Cards, plus our $30 backers will get an additional 16 custom cards.
2. Cards Against Humanity will be printed on high-quality playing cards with rounded corners and a dirt- and water-resistant aqueous coating. This is much higher-quality than we originally thought we would be able to afford, and we're really excited about how nice the finished product is going to be.
3. Each deck will come shrink wrapped in a custom-designed chipboard box that is made specifically to fit Cards Against Humanity.
4. We are still working on a print schedule, but it looks like it's going to take about two weeks to have the cards printed overseas and another 2-4 weeks for the sets to arrive in the U.S. From there, we'll be standing by to package and ship your copy to you.
5. For backers who would prefer to pick their sets up, we're going to have a launch party at a bar on the north side the same week the sets arrive. Everyone is invited for drinks and board games and, of course, Cards Against Humanity. When we know more about the shipping schedule, we'll update everyone with the exact day and time.
6. A number of people have asked us if they can get still get a copy (or add additional copies to their order). Our top priority is fulfilling the existing orders of our Kickstarter backers. You helped us make the game and deserve to get your copies first. If you'd like to be notified when more sets are available for sale, you can sign up at http://www.CardsAgainstHumanity.com.
7. Many of you have not yet completed your backer survey or paid for shipping. Please check out the other project updates for details on how to do this.
Thank you so much for your patience and your support. We can't wait to send your sets to you, and we'll be in touch in the next few days with an updated schedule.
- The Cards Against Humanity team
P.S. If you haven't already, you should "like" us on Facebook.