AEROE GolfPod - The Original Hardshell Golfbag
AEROE GolfPod - The Original Hardshell Golfbag
A revolutionary hardshell golf bag which doubles as a state of the art travel pod for golfers traveling by car, train or plane.
A revolutionary hardshell golf bag which doubles as a state of the art travel pod for golfers traveling by car, train or plane. Read more
Golf is your game. Golf is your passion.
Aeroe has now created a whole new way to care for your clubs both on-course and off-course.
We studied your current fabric golf bag, with its soft sides, multiple pockets and zippers, that has evolved from the early leather and canvas bags designed well over 100 years ago, and asked ourselves “What would a golf bag be like if it was designed using the latest thinking, materials and technologies?”
Now, after 3 years of research, design and development we have created a golfbag that is not only easier to use on the course, but innovates breakthrough ways to travel with your clubs by air and by road.
The customizable GolfPod really is the golf bag for the 21st Century golfer!
- Fits neatly onto powered carts, pushcarts and trundlers
- Has easy access fold-out side compartments that present the balls, tees and accessories in a visible and organized way
- Provides 18 liters of internal storage space for drinks, hats, sunscreen, snacks, wet weather gear and anything else you need
- Makes club access and replacement smooth and easy with 14 individual full length club slots
- Includes umbrella storage
- Lightweight, durable alloy wheels make for easy rolling
- Tough thermoformed ABS hardshell protects your clubs and sheds water, keeping the bag and contents safe and dry.
- Placing the thermoformed cover, instantly converts the GolfPod into a fully enclosed and secure travel module
- No need for an additional travel bag or case for your golf bag
- The Aeroe GolfPod is two bags in one
- The cover is secured using TSA approved flat key locks for airline and customs friendly security and inspection
- With a compact streamlined form, the GolfPod is about 25% smaller than a standard travel bag, yet holds everything you need
- Integrated alloy wheels provide easy rolling in airports and while traveling
- The tough, durable and highly protective hardshell will protect your clubs from damage
- With its sleek and modern design, the GolfPod is a stylish piece of travel luggage
- With its patent pending snap attachment, using the Aeroe ‘Link’, the GolfPod is the world’s first vehicle mounted quick release golf bag
- The Aeroe ‘Link’ is a proprietary rack that connects the GolfPod to your vehicle. While not part of the Kickstarter project, the ‘Link’ will be available for sale in September 2015. See our website www.aeroegolf.com for details on the ‘Link’
- With its weatherproof, aerodynamic form, the GolfPod becomes a vehicle mounted sports accessory, freeing up valuable space inside the vehicle for people and gear
- Up to four GolfPods may be roof-mounted on standard roof racks using the Aeroe ‘Link’ accessory racks
- Ideal for golfers on a golf road tour or being able to bring your clubs on the family holiday
- Quick release and easy access to your clubs directly on and off your car roof at home and at the course
- Flat key locks for maximum security, locking your clubs on the vehicle
NOTE: If you would like to receive more than one reward of any single level, simply multiply the pledge amount for that reward level by the number you would like and pledge that total amount. EXAMPLE: If you would like to back us and receive 3 Eagle Opportunities then pledge 3 X $395 = $1185 (free shipping in the US and NZ. Shipping elsewhere in the world for this example you would need to add $300 to total)
Delivery of the Aeroe GolfPod:
Founded by Pat Maguire in 2014, Aeroe is a sports company and brand specializing in creating new and innovative products that increase benefits and enhance experiences for people enjoying their sporting pursuits. With headquarters in New Zealand and partners in the US and Taiwan, the global Aeroe team is committed to delivering your Aeroe GolfPod in 2015:
January 27 2015: Complete Kickstarter project
March 31 2015: Complete GolfPod design refinements
June 30 2015: Complete tooling and pre-production samples
August 15 2015: Complete Kickstarter production run and ship
September 30 2015: Delivery of Aeroe GolfPod to Kickstarter pledgers
“Thanks again, we really appreciate your support…….please share the GolfPod Kickstarter project with your golfing friends and followers on Twitter and Facebook to ensure we reach our targets for development and have GolfPod in production and shipped to you on time!”
Risks and challenges
Resolving functionality and achieving reliable, durable and high quality products within time and cost restraints is always challenging, but Aeroe has well established disciplines and resources in place to control and manage the full process. We will provide regular updates to keep pledgers informed throughout the development, highlighting milestone achievements and discuss any challenges that emerge along the way that that could cause possible revisions or temporary delays in delivery. However, with our well planned and realistic development program in place with well established production and distribution partners in Taiwan and the US, Pat and the team at Aeroe have the expertise, experience and commitment to deliver the GolfPod to you on time and as planned.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (59 days)