New App and Firmware Released!
A little late but it's finally happened!
Last week we silently released our new mobile apps and updated table firmware. We've packed a whole heap of changes into it and we can't wait to hear your feedback.
To update your app and table:
- Go to the Google Play Store or iOS App Store to update your Sisyphus app.
- Open the new app and connect to your table
- If your table is not already on your home WiFi follow the prompts to do so
- Follow the on-boarding process to update the tables firmware
- If you have any issues, email me using the link at sisyphus-industries.com/support
We'd love to hear experience and feedback, good and bad. Please email me here with the subject line "App Feedback"
Included in the app and firmware update:
- Fully redesigned intuitive user interface with improved flow
- Night mode
- Pause between tracks
- Improved auto-dim algorithm
- Track/playlist deletion
- Update checking
- Better utilization of bluetooth for connectivity
- Increased stability of mobile connection
- New on-boarding
- Track upload improvements
- Many, many bug fixes
We are really happy with the new app, but we expect to continue finding bugs and ways to improve. You can expect ongoing improvements and increased functionality through the coming months. Here is what you'll see soon:
- Community! While we've been really excited to see customer creations and tack sharing on reddit, we will make it easier to share and download tracks from within the app.
- SVG utility improvements. Our current track generation utility is very buggy and only compatible with Adobe Illustrator. We'll be expanding compatibility to other software adding variable controls and squashing bugs.