No wires, no worries!
And FITCAZE accessories!
FITCAZE accessories are for any environement and bring a new chargng experience to make your day easier. Simply place it and charge it! Whether at home, at work or in the car, always stay fully charged. The standard charger is wireless and the car charger is also magnetic.
Who hasn't had their phone run out of battery during the day? If you are an iPhone owner, you’ve probably experienced this frustrating feeling of being stuck with a dead iPhone. This is the problem that FITCAZE wants to solve. We were sick of:
- Battery Case: Bulky, heavy, ugly.
- Cable: Requires power source
- Power Bank: Inconvenient, requires cable & charging seperatly.
- Step 1: Slide your iPhone into FITCAZE.
- Step 2: Press the button when you need power.
- Step 3: Charge both your iPhone and FITCAZE.
FITCAZE is practical and just as powerful, all while maintaining comfort and visual appeal of a regular phone case.
Use your lightning cable to plug it directly into Fitcaze, or use the wireless charging to charge both the iPhone and FITCAZE. It will charge your iPhone first then the case!
Fitcaze doesn’t interfere with how the iPhone is used-- it looks and feels like a regular case, but besides protecting your iPhone, it charges it and brings new functionalities.
Finally you don’t have to choose between a thin iPhone, and a big autonomy. Just opt for the best of all worlds.
FITCAZE will never be priced this low again, take advantage of our huge Kickstarter discount, don't pay full price later!
One is good, two is great, three is AMAZING! Don't leave your friends & family behind!
The Best Value!
Interested in iPhone PLUS? Let us know by sending us an email ("version PLUS needed") to "email@example.com". If we receive enough interest, we will release it accordingly and we will contact you personally! :)
Let us know in the comment section!
If we reach our second goal of $50,000, we will release the most popular color accordingly (Black is the first released color!) Do NOT forget to share our Kickstarter page to help us reach this goal!
- Kickstarter-Only Discount - Because you're an early supporter, we want to thank you by offering FITCAZE and its accessories at a disount price. They will never be priced this low again, take advantage of our huge Kickstarter discount, don't pay full price later!
- We're In This Together - We treat all our supporters like a close community. We'll personally reply to every single one of your questions or suggestions and make sure you're always heard.
- Because We Need You - We can't afford all the parts and materials right now without your help. In order to get FITCAZE out into the world, we need to meet our funding goal, so that we can fulfill our bulk pricing contracts with manufacturers.
- August: Idea.
- September: Development.
- December: 1st Prototype.
- February: 2nd Prototype.
- March:3rd Prototype.
- April: Kickstarter Campaign!
- May-June: Tooling + Certifications.
- June-July: Shipping.
Our case has been tested and proven. We have been working on perfecting FITCAZE and making it ready to bring home.
When we reach our goal of $15,000 (around 500 backers), your contributions will enable us to launch the production, finance the necessary developments, establish a first rank and allow the project to take off!
If, thanks to you, we succeed in exceeding the objective, we can continue to develop new products and services! We count on you to help us spread the campaign and share it :)
Please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FITCAZE has been incubated and surrounded by professionals for almost 1 year. We would like to thank everyone involved in our project who has believed in us! You're all awesome!
Brian is a 23-year-old Business School student from Nice, France. From an early age he’s always been passionate about entrepreneurship. He made his first website at the age of 13 in order to promote his computer repair services. In 2016, two years after making a couple of life changing acquaintances, the idea of FITCAZE was born. Brian set out to solve the main problem for all iPhone users: short battery life. "Our goal is for FITCAZE to become the perfect companion for every iPhone user that's on the go. People love iPhones, and iPhones love FITCAZE."
Risks and challenges
We have been working over 6 months to develop FITCAZE and getting it ready for production. We know what the next steps are for manufacturing and fulfillment and have great partners ready to start. However, we know that before mass production begins, we may encounter some problems. We have plans to mitigate all the risks and have enlisted great advisors that will also help.
We need to create the tooling to manufacture different parts of the product. This process is complex and requires time and money. Complications could potentially emerge and delay the manufacturing schedule. To tackle this risk, we've selected partners that can work closely with us through the whole process.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (25 days)