Purpose To empower community growth through innovation in sports technology.
Integrity | Growth | Innovation | Continuity
Compress the difficulty of finding/organizing basketball games to a science that fits into the palm of your hand.
This will not only benefit the gym but the community as well since it provides teenagers with an affordable option to play indoor basketball at will and not be “in the streets.” Most importantly early adopters will have no cost to begin, which we cannot guarantee for later additions. So to summarize; we can increase the profit of the gym, provide more reliable transactions and attendance, give the youth an alternative to unproductive free time and connect basketball players nationwide on basketball courts all across America. What’s not to love?
HoopRun will have an exclusive club provided to the kickstarter community presenting custom savings and discounts only available to members
1. The Kickstarter community invests in the future. The non professional world of sports does not have a unified mobile platform. That changes now!
2. The HoopRun launch will depend heavily on the funding received. That is why we want those who support us early to gain special access to all things HoopRun via our Team HoopRun Exclusive Member Club.
ENHANCING THE COMMUNITY
Our app will provide the youth with an alternative option to occupying free time unproductively. HoopRun harnesses the value of the resources already in the community to benefit the community both financially and developmentally. Helping the youth will always be a vital aspect of the company’s core, because it is a vital aspect of the teams core.
What Will The App Provide?
• Team HoopRun Exclusive Member
Early access, discounts and member pricing, beta testing and more.
• Community Involvement
HoopRun is already active in the community and will only become more active. Using the communities resources to better itself and surrounding areas.
• A Mobile Platform for non-professional athletes has endless possibilities.
No Professional Player started that way, this platform can give so many more athletes an opportunity. Evolving into leagues and more.
• Last but not least, to HOOP! Know where every run is happening near you.
I mean, Ball is life right!?
Unfortunately, all sports do not have the minimal yet monetizable assets that the sport of basketball has. Any sport, played outside, makes it extremely difficult to monitor attendance and even more difficult to control attendance. If anyone can show up at anytime without restriction it becomes problematic to provide accurate data. Sports that require extensive equipment for safety (i.e. football, hockey) also create monetary disadvantages due to the equipment necessary to play safely. Therefore, basketball is the sport that is easiest to transition to a mobile platform right now. Not to say that it isn’t feasible that we offer those services somewhere down the line.
• The solution to a common problem throughout a demographic
• The chance to pioneer a potentially untapped market
• A group of entrepreneurs indulging in their area of expertise to better communities
• Resources necessary for the development team to complete construction of the application
• Marketing expenses that will allow us to expand nationwide within the year
• To tell a friend, our biggest challenge at launch will be volume
• Every penny helps
• We can accomplish this together, if you cannot donate we understand but please share!
Greg Chase Serial Entrepreneur| Collegiate Level Basketball Player| CEO and Business Strategist
Justin Dunn Serial Entrepreneur | BA Business Marketing MSU 12’ | MBA Internet Marketing St. Xavier 15’| CBA and Marketing Specialist
Terin Thurman Serial Entrpreneur | Associates Of Arts and Science 11' |
John Taylor Serial Entrepreneur| CFO| BA Engineering U of M 14’| Financial Manager
How will gyms be paid? The money will be deposited into an account you specify every Thursday.
Can I set restrictions to the people I allow to come to my gym? Yes, it is your gym and you can set any restrictions you like, that are not discriminating (what is considered discriminating is listed in our terms and conditions) Runs can be for different age groups, a certain number of people, required to show ID or even invite only and if there are any specific players you do not want to attend they can be banned from your runs directly through the app.
Can I still except cash and use the app? Yes, players that plan to pay cash can still reserve spots on the app however, anyone who signs up and pays through the app will take precedence.
What if someone signs up but does not show? All runs will have a cut off time that is set by the gym. If a player does not cancel before that cut off time, you will still be paid for that slot. Refunds are not issued if players try to cancel after cut off time.
How much does this app cost? The app will be free to all users at launch (but may subject to change). Owners however will have a $1 charge added to the price of admission that the players will pay per open run attended.