These pins were born from a personal desire as a queer nerd to wear a pin as queer and nerdy as possible. Let's roll for initiative.
The pins will be 25mm (approx 1"), hard enamel with gold metal. They will have rubber clutch backs and backing cards.
All six pin designs will be available to choose from when the project is fully funded! Backers will be able to choose from the following:
UPDATE: After reaching $10,000, I have added three additional pin designs! The three new designs inlcude:
UPDATE: I will be including two more pin designs as part of the Pride Check! series! The two new designs include:
After the completion of the campaign I will send out surveys where you will be able to choose which pin or pins you would like to receive.
The die-cut sticker and embroidered patch stretch goals have BOTH been unlocked! One sticker will now be added to each pledge, and one patch will now be added to each pledge!
UPDATE 5/8- Pride Check! Beanie added!
The LGBTQA+ d20 beanie is now part of the Pride Check! campaign! This unisex, one size fits all beanie is made from 100% acrylic fabric and has a patch with the d20 design in the center of the cuff. How do I get this nifty hat, you may ask?
- All tiers $50 (Charisma Check) and higher will include one beanie added to the preexisting rewards
- Stealth Check ($25) tier includes one enamel pin and one beanie
- The beanie will be available for add-on purchase during backer surveys upon completion of the campaign
UPDATE 5/16- Pride Check! embroidered backpack ADDED!
The LGBTQA+ embroidered backpack is now a part of the campaign! The backpack measures at 27x37x15 cm, large enough to easily fit the D&D Player's Handbook and any other supplementary volumes you carry to game night. It has a zippered front pocket, side slip pockets, and an internal slip pocket for your electronic device (or more books, who knows)! The shoulder straps are adjustable and padded and webbed carry handles that can snap together. It's the perfect bag to show off some neat pins and carry prints at cons or show off to everyone else in your campaign!
How do I get this backpack?
- NEW TIER: Roll with Advantage ($75) comes with three enamel pins and one backpack- a retail value of $100
- NEW TIER: Point of Inspiration ($80) comes with one enamel pin, one beanie, and one backpack if you've gotta have it all! Retail value of $102
- The embroidered backpack will also be available for add-on purchase during backer surveys upon campaign completion. The exclusive backer Add-on price will be $60 so snatch them up quick- after the Kickstarter they will retail for $70!
Late April/May: Kickstarter campaign
Late May: Surveys sent out after funds received
June/Early July: Production
Late July/Early August: Shipping
The funds received from the campaign will go toward:
- Production costs
- Packaging materials and backing cards
- Kickstarter Fees
Want to get in contact with me?
All products offered through the Pride Check! Kickstarter are graded for age 15+.
Risks and challenges
I have produced several enamel pin designs in the past and understand there is always a risk of delayed production times, printing errors and shipment delays. I will be upfront with backers about any delays and/or unforeseen circumstances that will pop up during the course of this project.
In addition to the Pride Check! pins, I am working on several additional projects including comics, illustrations, and producing the new visual novel Seventh Circle. I have run several successful high-volume product preorders via my online store while under a similar workload, and I am confident I will be able to meet the schedule I have set for this project as well.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)