Join the fun and play!
Are you ready to play a game that asks the most random, funny, and surprising questions? We hope so because this game is true to its name, Questions 2 Outrageous. Playing will test your memory and require swift judgement of family, friends, or that random person at the party. Simply pledge $25 (see rewards) and you get the game!
How to play
- For ages 17+
- Play with three to six people (see 'Get more people involved at once' for how to play with an unlimited number of people)!
- Each round, two players pair up and answer five questions selecting the question category for each.
- All questions only have two possible answers, “you” or “me”.
- A third player draws one card at a time and asks the paired players the outrageous question. The paired players cannot discuss, signal or communicate in any way before answering. The third player counts them down (3, 2, 1) and the paired players reveal their answers at the same time.
- If the two paired players’ answers agree, each player receives 1 point but if they disagree then they do not receive any points.
- After five questions, two new players pair up and answer five new questions.
- The player with the most points after all unique pairs have played wins the game!
Bonus "you" or "me" signs!
You spoke and we listened. Each game will now include six "you" or "me" signs so you can easily play with more people at once (see 'Get more people involved at once' below for more details)!
Categories provide specific questions based on the gender and relationship of the paired players. Questions have been divided into the following categories:
- Men: For when two guys are paired
- Ladies: For when two ladies are paired
- Couples: For when the pair is in a relationship
- Random: For all types of pairs
Get more people involved at once!
- Have multiple pairs answer the same question simultaneously (you will need to make your own “you” or “me” signs if you have more than three pairs playing at once).
- An unlimited amount of people can play this way!
- Rather than earning points as individuals, each time a pair agrees they earn 1 point.
- Continue to read questions until one pair gets to 5 points. This pair wins the game!
- If two or more pairs reach 5 points at the same time, continue to ask them questions eliminating pairs that disagree. The last pair standing wins.
How it all started
Questions 2 Outrageous is a game that I created over a year ago. The idea came to me at a party and once we started playing everyone could not stop laughing. They literally did not want to stop playing. I started playing it more at other parties and I became hooked with how much I was learning about my friends and the countless laughs the game caused. Since I got so much great feedback, I decided to put the idea in a box. I wanted to share the laughter with as many people as possible so that is why I created this Kickstarter. – Gustavo Ramirez
Why your support is so important
You are critical to spreading the laughter and making this game a reality. We truly appreciate any support no matter how small but we appreciate even more you sharing this game with your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, and everyone you think needs more outrageousness in their lives!
As well, we look forward to the role you will play in helping us further develop the game. Whether you provide new outrageous question ideas or game play modifications, your feedback will help us continue the laughter.
Connect with us at the links below. Thanks for being part of the outrageousness!
Risks and challenges
We have manufactured multiple copies of the game and have perfected the look and material to a quality we are certain you will love. As well, we have refined the card graphic development process making the creation of custom cards a straight forward endeavor. When funded, we assure you that you will be receiving not only a hilarious game but a high quality game.
The biggest risk we have worked hard to mitigate is timely delivery of your rewards. That is why we have made our reward tiers very simple. In addition, we have been in communication with our manufacturer about an expected influx in sales, and we have included shipping costs based on actual shipping quotes. These proactive measures will enable us to get the game to you in a timely manner. With that being said, if everyone loves this game as much as we do, we may exceed our funding goal making fulfillment more challenging. In the case of an outrageous amount of backers, we are committed to fulfilling each order and will do our best to not push back estimated delivery of rewards.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)