- What is the maximum weight of books LiliLite can hold? The LiliLite can be safely used with 5 kg of books on it.
- Can I pick the bulb I want? Yes, but it has to be a LED bulb with an E14 fitting, that is a small fitting. You can pick any color and intensity of light you prefer.
- What kind of power plug will it have? LiliLite will come with a European standard power plug on the cord. We will provide a plug adapter for our American backers.
- Do I need a left and right version to make a symmetrical set up above a double bed? No, it can be hung either left or right when attaching it to the wall.
- What is the warranty? We provide a one (1) year limited warranty. We guarantee you receive your LiliLite free of manufacturing defects.
- Are there other colors or veneers available? No, not at this point.
- When can I expect my LiliLite? We expect to ship in the fall of 2015
- Can I sell LiliLite in my (web)store? Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss if we would like to distribute via your store(s).
- Can I change or cancel my perk? Kickstarter policy dictates that campaign owners have no ability to adjust perk selections. That means we cannot upgrade your perk, we cannot change your perk and we cannot cancel your perk. Please note that contributions made on Kickstarter are also non-refundable.
- Can I use the manual switch when there is a book on the peak? No, you can only use the switch when there is no book on the peak.
Why do we need your support? LiliLite is not a ‘beta’ product anymore. We have been producing it in small numbers in the past. In the last two years we have made many new prototypes and have been able to take out all flaws and optimize the design. Bottomline: you will get a top shelf product for your backing! To make the necessary step to mass production we need to invest in molds and tooling, buy parts and pre-pay the factory for the first batch. Now we need your help so we can take these next steps and get LiliLite into your hands. We expect to deliver as soon as november 2015!
Help us by sharing LiliLite with your friends! Know someone who would be just as stoked as you are about LiliLite? Share our campaign with them through the "Share this project" button at the top. Sharing is caring! '
Risks and challenges
Each LiliLite includes 1 year limited warranty.
Need help? We're here for you.
If you have questions at any time, during or after the campaign has closed, you can always reach us at email@example.com.
Risks and challenges
LiliLite is nearly complete. All LiliLites shown on this page and in the video's were built on our production line. We’re currently ramping up at our factory and are ready to meet the estimated delivery times.
We’ve done our very best to forecast demand and create a solid production plan. We’ve learned a lot from the past, but sometimes forecasts don’t always hit the mark. Should we miss projections, we’ll let you know why and make it right as quickly as possible.
Supply Chain Risk
We’ve built a very capable team who have worked for years on the previous version of LiliLite. However, component delays and unexpected shortages can occur. If this happens, we’ll be sure to keep you informed and work to quickly solve the problem.
Terms and Conditions
Please be aware that backers from outside Europe can be charged extra for customs, duties and taxes by the courier that delivers your LiliLite.
Learn more about accountability on Kickstarter:
- (30 days)