Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find the bundle that is perfect for you, you can do your own self built Bundles thanks to BackerKit!
Here's an example case:
I wish to back 2 bundles which are the 3 piece Luxe Fitted Tees & 3 piece Trunks.
1) Back our Project with either 3 Piece Bundle. ( in this case, we will be pledging for the Luxe Tees, which is S$116)
2) Go to Manage Your Pledge after receiving your confirmation email (You will need an KS Account for this)
3) Click on Change your Pledge.
4) Add on the Price of the 3 Piece Bundle Trunks ( E.g. $69 ), which will make the total pledge S$185.
5) Add on Additional Shipping as per the info below! (In this case, S$4. Which makes the overall pledge S$189)
6) Confirm the Pledge at S$189.
7) Drop us a message, email or comment if you still have any questions or need any confirmation!
For those who are overseas, Please add on an additional shipping amount:
For a Total of
4 Pieces: Please add an additional S$2 on top of the combined bundle prices. (Shipping Cost will be S$13 in total)
6 Pieces:Please add an additional S$4 on top of the combined bundle prices. (Shipping Cost will be S$15 in total)Last updated:
Everything. Ok, but really, We recommend the 3 Pieces Bundles for the Best Value! & the Ultimate Bundles if you can get someone to share it with you!Last updated:
Because behind every successful man is a woman. One that chooses wisely and make epic clothing decisions for him.
We also understand that some women get to decide for their partners when it comes to clothing, so help them make a better choice �Last updated:
They are… just still in the dream stage. We are definitely launching them in near future. It’s just that… we haven’t gotten the right inspiration, person and resources to launch them yet. (well, that’s embarrassing to admit…)
*P.S. If you know anyone who aligns with our mission and is crazily passionate at this, do introduce them to us.Last updated:
We wanted to reach out to an engaging community for our products after we finished up months of initial work in our pre-launch phase.
We wanted to do crowdfunding because this will allow us
- to reach out to the market on our own terms, without taking on excess debt or financing so we can focus on what’s important to us and stay true to it. Our company’s mission & commitment to our customers & partner factories.
- Prove that there is a strong demand for better, smarter, sustainable, ethical and more affordable (of course!) real quality apparels as an alternative to traditional overpriced / cheap fast fashion apparels.
And if we manage to exceed our goal, we can:
Finally pay ourselves a living salary (or any kind of salary)
Expand our product offerings & quantities earlier than expected and continue to give our customers the best products at the best price ever.Last updated:
Why choose Eucalyptus over Cotton?
Up to 90% less water used (Tees: 2700litres used by Cotton VS 270 litres used by Eucalyptus)
Up to 30% less energy used. Uses mostly renewable energy.
Up to 50% less Co2 emissions compared to cotton & polyester
No pesticides / insecticides used in the whole process
No harmful chemicals and solvents used during creation of fibers
Grows on non-arable land (land not suitable for edible crops)
Naturally biodegradable and degrades 40% faster than cotton
AND, if being sustainable is cool but not enough for you, here are some of the tangible benefits as well:
Softer than silk, breathe better than linen & polyester and is more absorbent than cotton
Naturally anti-bacteria and odour proof (stays fresh for weeks)
Hypoallergenic (OEKO-TEX CLASS 1 CERTIFIED)
*What does being Oeko-Tex Class 1 Certified means?
OEKO-TEX® is the international safety standard for textiles. It's a "worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used."
There are tons of testing to be done, but in short, it means that all product components must be harmless without exception.Last updated:
As much as they could, it would mean a huge loss for them. Eucalyptus is way more expensive than normal cotton and has less supply in the market. Huge conglomerates are mostly purely driven by profit (nothing wrong, it’s just business) Fast fashion is also predominant in this market so it doesn’t make sense to use high quality fabrics, stitching and lots of effort to make S$10 a piece clothing. It just doesn’t make sense for their business model!Last updated:
- We don’t have huge overhead costs unlike modern retailers and luxury companies so that allows us to leverage on a lower overhead cost to bring the savings to you.
- We don’t use middlemen, so we can cut costs for your benefits.
- Technology & E-Commerce has made bringing PRODUCTS directly to you fast.
- We are here to change people’s concept that buying real high-quality products doesn’t have to break your wallet (of course, if you are buying products for the luxurious brand image, then it’s inevitable)
- We want to reward our initial backers who supported and trusted us.
- Core Digital Marketing strategy, unlike traditional marketing which costs a bomb.
- Smart partnerships & business network, leveraging on their expertise and systems in place.Last updated:
As much as we would love to give you free shipping from the start, we can’t.
BUT if we charge more for our products, we can ship to you for free because we would have recovered our shipping cost through increasing our prices, but we didn’t. (Being very transparent here)
A lot of start-ups get into trouble by not charging enough for shipping up front and then, either can’t deliver the product or asking the backer for more funds. We are trying to avoid that, so we are trying to be as accurate as possible with the help of our fulfilment partner when it comes to shipping. It usually costs more to ship to certain parts of the world, but we are happy to subsidise it slightly!!Last updated:
Yep. Tencel™ is made from the Eucalyptus wood that processed into a 100% safe fabric. This also means that if you have a bad reaction to eucalyptus scent, oil, or other products, that you should be good to go wearing our products.Last updated:
Based on our proven study (no, it’s just our opinion), every man should have at least 14 pieces of underwear but optimally: 2 pieces a day for daily activities and since we can’t expect 100% on-time washing to happen all the time, it’s good to leave about 7 pieces for travel and emergencies! So, 21 is the magic number.
*Anyway, if our company goes down under, you will still have those perfect undies and clothing in your wardrobes.Last updated:
Well, normally we would say 7 normal pieces for those who use them daily, but with our Smart Undershirt, you could get away with using one for 2-4 days (still stays fresh after a week but we don’t recommend it). 4 pieces would be a great start!Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question