The sleek fitted infant car seat cover for adventuring through city streets and exploring the outdoors.
Living in the city with a toddler and a newborn, I struggled to find the balance of getting my toddler outside and keeping my newborn protected. I set out to find the best materials and found a sleek ripstop nylon that's breathable, wipeable, and works the way I always dreamed a car seat cover should. We love getting outside together and hope the Joonie will help you do the same, keeping your little ones happy and safe along the way.
What makes the Joonie so great?
- Made of soft, lightweight diamond grid ripstop nylon designed for durable performance wear.
- Mesh airplane windows for added breathability give visibility for the baby and parents.
- Folds into a self-stuff pocket smaller than a soap box - no little bag to lose or keep track of!
- Fitted elastic band keeps the Joonie in place and out of your baby’s face.
- Exterior pocket to store phone, pacifier, etc.
- Folds in half to make a sunshade without covering the handle for easy carrying.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather and easy cleaning.
- Made in the Bay Area - we are proud to support our local business community.
- Compatible with standard infant car seats. If you’re unsure, just ask us!
Launch Color Options:
- All Black with Robin Egg Blue Straps
- Deep Purple and Robin Egg Blue with Pink Straps
- Moroccan Blue and Royal Blue with Lime Green Straps
Launch Kickstarter and get funded!
Place order for first large batch of joonie covers
Materials arrives and initial production begins
Select and design packaging
Place order for packaging, labels & fulfillment prep
Kickstarter ends + Online store launch
Sort, Stuff, and, SHIP!
Product Delivery to backers
Risks and challenges
It's a big jump taking Joonie from a small scale production into placing our largest order yet. The material we chose is not easy to work with and requires special technique to make into our patterns. Our factory has produced excellent test runs of the Joonie, so we're confident that they will come through for us. However we will need to work hard with our factory to make sure that every Joonie meets our highest standards. We chose to have the covers made locally in the San Francisco/Bay Area in part to allow us to visit the factory and make sure that everything is in order.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)