50% Funded in the First 24 Hours!
Wow, thank you!
When I set out to build Summoners Fate, I made a decision that rather than seeking mass appeal, I would make a game for a niche group of gamers looking for something different and make that game special by involving them directly in the development process. The message I've received from you with your pledges is a resounding testament to my vision that we can succeed together! We are 50% funded in the first 24 hours of the project!
Thank you so much everyone!
So, what's Next?
The most amazing thing about our first, game, Hero Mages, was our player community. Participating in epic, yet good-spirited matches with players around the world was among the most enthralling experiences we achieved. Let's do the same for Summoners Fate, heck, let's build it even better!
Here's how you can help us invite fellow lovers of tactics, RPGs, and CCGs to join our spirited community of players:
- Comment on our Kickstarter page: It's exciting to hear what excites someone else. Tell us about what you're looking forward to in Summoners Fate so that others can share in your passion and so that we can respond by making sure that the game delivers it!
- Join Our Public Discord: We'll be managing both a private Discord for early access players AND also a public Discord available to our entire community to receive updates from us directly about the game's progress during the Kickstarter campaign. Join our Public Discord today with this invitation: https://discord.gg/6rZkzAx
- Share Us with Your Friends: In our experience, friends of our friends are among the best players to invite to game sessions because like us, they also share a passion for gaming! Tell a friend about our project so that they can be part of the development journey with us.
- Share Us In Your Communities: Are you a part of RPGNet, BoardGameGeek, or TouchArcade? Share about our Kickstarter in your player community. Nothing sparks more excitement about a game than the passion of its players!
- Support Us On Social Media: We've updated our Kickstarter page with Twitter and Facebook links that you can repost to help us spread the word about Summoners Fate. Additionally, we have other goals, such as gaining followers on Twitter and Facebook. Help us reach these goals and we'll unlock some great rewards to share with the community. The first social reward is an-depth look at the long anticipated reptilian race!
Until next time
Feel free to reach out with any questions you have. Our team is here waiting and excited to answer the call!
Ross Przybylski, Game Developer