Special Option : Maps of Tri-Kazel
We are glad to present you our first special option. This option is a digital Stretch goal previously unlocked that you can now get in a printed version. It will be delivered later in 2014 because we need a lot of time to do it.
Basically, by taking one or more special option, you agree that your reward will be delivered in two steps: first in 2013 (your rewards and standard options that you can see here), second in 2014 with all the special options. For each option, you need to add the required sum. Besides, you need to add $20 for shipping for US & Europe or $60 for internationnal for this second delivery. We know it is VERY expensive but we can’t do another way.
After listenning to your ideas, we have decided to give you two ways to avoid additional shipping cost:
- 1/ You take $120 options in total. It is including standard options here and special option. For example, if you take $80 of standard option + $40 of special option, you will avoid extra shipping and you will get two deliveries without additonal fees.
- 2/ Renounce to your october 2013 delivery and kindly wait for the second delivery, later in 2014, with ALL your rewards in once : your reward + standard options + special options. Beware! Delivery can be very late because we can not accurately predict the creation time. Be delivered in December 2014, a year and a half from now, is a possibility. Of course this is the worst case but it can happen so please think about it.
You can find additional information about the second delivery here.
And let’s talk about this first special option : Maps of Tri-Kazel.
In a special folder (you can see one of those folders here), you will find :
- 5 cities maps in wide format (we will try a 20’ x 30’, around 60cm x 80cm)
- 5 artworks : one picture for each city
- 6 blank cards to design your own routes
The Maps of Tri-Kazel is a $30 option. To get one copy, you need to add $30 to your pledge + shipping cost (except 2 particular case explained above)
And now, here are some first pictures and draft:
Here is the draft for the first big map of Tulg Naomh. Akae began his work as soon as the stretch goal was reached! You can a larger picture here. The tiny white sheets above is the size of the book 1 Universe. It will be a huge work.
Here is a draft for the illustration of Ard-Amrach, capital of Gwidre. This picture will appear in the book 3 Dearg and it will be one of the five artworks ofr the “Maps of Tri-Kazel”. You see a larger version here. A good way to put your players into the mood of this great city.
If you have any question, ask away,
And again sorry for my broken english, please forgive all my mistakes..;