Book 2 Travels: Contents
Here is the contents of Book 2 Travels:
Please note that the content of the standard edition (green one) and limited edition (black one) are the same (196 pages, hardcover, full color), except for the design of the cover. Also, the limited edition is numbered and stamped.
“Travels” is a 196 pages supplement for the Shadows of Esteren series intended for Game Leaders. Contents include:
- Cartography. More than a hundred noteworthy places in Tri-Kazel described through the notes of Bard Aeldred Firdh, any of which can become the setting for a scenario. Gaming aids with 1 to 4 pages each describe ten particular locations in detail, including the Ashen Yard, Frendian, Farl, the Carmine Chasm, the city of Expiation, and more.
- Scenarios. Five canvases (short adventures) depicting Morcail, Tarish, Magientists, and Feondas. In addition, a large scenario that will plunge the PCs into the heart of a fanatically traditionalist community.
- Personalities. Eighteen colorful personalities that the PCs may encounter and become allies with... or fight against until the bitter end!
- Bestiary. The statistics of some of Esteren's most common animals, and the complete descriptions of ten horrific creatures, including the Sirens of the Tealderoth, vampire bats, the Beast of Frendian, and Lady Fir Patience.
- Gaming aids. Several technical guides to using the canvases and the bestiary, as well as creating and playing NPCs. Detailed information is also provided about some very peculiar powers and about traveling and sailing in Tri-Kazel.
Here, you download the full table of contents, from the book: http://we.tl/EKIWm8IguB
If you have any question, ask away!
Thanks for your great support,
The Esteren Team