Mark of the Old Ones -- Windows 64 bit
Download Link: 2014_4_22_MotOO_Windows64bit.zip
Note: The zipped build is hosted on Google Drive. The zip file is publicly available. If Google is telling you that you don't have permission to access the file, you might be logged into some private/corporate Google/Gmail account...so just temporarily log out of that account.
- Windows 64 Bit Operating System
- Dual Analogue Controller
- Video Card with 512 MB RAM (Nvidia hardware starting with the GeForce 8x00 series and all AMD hardware starting with the Radeon HD 2x00 series. Also runs on Intel Ivy Bridge GPUs and later, but at lower performance).
- **An Intel HD graphics cards will not work**
- CPU - 3.0 GHz Dual Core processor
- System RAM - 1 GB
- Free Disk Space - 700MB
Eek. Oops. Yikes. There currently is no convenient in-game menu to edit graphics/sound settings. The hacky way of editing your settings is: 1. Go MotOO's main menu and click on Controller Setup. 2. Change something in the Controller Setup (preferably something non-essential...like change D-pad Up to D-pad Left). Save Configuration. 3. Saving a change in the Controller Setup generates an input.cfg and engine.cfg for you. These files live at Appdata/Roaming/Mark of the Old Ones 4. You can also access the engine.cfg by clicking on editSettings.bat (located in MotOO_Windows64/Data). 5. You made it! From now on when you want to edit your settings you can just go right to the engine.cfg, you can skip steps 1-3. If you are looking for better performance / more FPS I suggest you make some or all of the following changes:
- Change displaySamples from 4 to 1
- Reduce your displayHeight and displayWidth (the default is 1920x1080)
- Change textureDetailLevel from 0 to 2
- Change postGlowBloom from 1 to 0