We have an open door to bring the gospel to the Middle East!
One of the premier Lebanese Christian publishers (Dar Manhal al Hayat) has agreed to publish my books Thrive and Stripped in Arabic. We are working with them to make #Thrive16 in the Middle East a reality! This project will seek to raise a total of $50,000 divided in 2 phases:
1. Phase 1: $25,000.
The first half of our funding goal will support the translation and printing of Thrive: The Single Life as God Intended. We will publish 1000 arabic copies of the book and make it available via ebooks. This phase includes funding of a #Thrive16 women's conference in Lebanon in Spring 2016.
2. Phase 2: $25,000.
The second half of our funding goal will support the translation and printing of Stripped: when God's call turns from yes to why me? We will also publish 1000 arabic copies of this book and make it available via ebooks. This phase will be completed when funding is available and will peak with a conference in Lebanon estimated around November 2016.
Here are some common questions you might be wondering:
- Why is the cost so high? Translation! It costs close to $9000 to translate each book.
- So how many copies are you printing? 1000 Thrive, and 1000 Stripped.
- How much does it cost to print more? Not much. $600 for an extra 500 copies.
- What if we don't meet the kickstarter goal? That will be sad. The way kickstarter works is that it's all or nothing. Either we meet the funding goal or it's a scrap.
- How much have you already raised? $15,000 of the total! That means we are aiming to raise only another $35,000.
Breaking it Down Even More: Your Donation of $25 will fund 1 Book!
While your donation will be used towards this specific goal, our dream and our prayer is that God will continue to open the door for us to bring the hope of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Middle East! Help us make this happen!
Any donations we receive above our crowdfunding goal of $10,000 will be used for this project! You can also donate at livingwithpower.org/give. If you have any questions email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risks and challenges
Risks: inability to raise enough funds.
Challenges: raising only partial funding.
- (60 days)