by Nicholas Millington , Rio Millington,
Hi Alex. Have just posted the update explaining everything. We really want everything to be 100% before shipping. I know its a long wait but 95% is not good enough. It has to be 100%
Still no Update....i am really concerned :-(
Hello out there.
I’m currently in Hong Kong racing for a flight.
I will be posting a full update hopefully later tonight when I get to Cambodia.
The Saxmonica is almost born, the waters are broken and I’m struggling with the pain of delivery.
But it’s all gonna be worth it. 😩😩🤣🎶
Hi Warren. There’s great news tainted with a little bit of bad news. As much as I’m desperately trying to get these shipped out, you won’t be getting it for your trip .
The great news is that I have been in China testing the prototypes and they really live up to what I have displayed and promised.
I’m posting an update once I get back into an internet friendly country. China dosnt allow me to access much of the internet.
So can’t post much.
So I’m really sorry about the delay but rest assured this project is totally alive and you are all about to receive a very cool little instrument .
Saxmonica is born.
Cheers and thanks for the patience.
I'm travelling with my band to Canada July 21st. Was hoping to have the saxmonica before we left. Looks like thats not happening!!😕
Thx Nick. Hopefully everything is going well. Cheers!
Thanks man! Can't wait to see the final product.
Thanks for keeping us updated! Cant wait
I'm really happy to know that I'm closer to enjoying my saxmonicas! Keep up the good work, Nick!
I'm having any issues with waiting. If you got pushed back only 10 days you are still doing good.
Of all the projects I have signed up for there were only two or three that were on time.
Thanks and no worries! Excited that Saxmonica even exists and Used to the kickstarter phases :)
I've never had such regular and honest contact with a crowdfunding partner like this one. Looking forward to the product, I know it will arrive when it's ready. Thanks for this!
Hello. I will be out home for holydays on July. I don't want my Saxmonica sent on July to avoid un return of the packet. Is this possible for me?
As far as sending out surveys. They will be done next week but at the same time I wanted to be able to confirm delivery dates.
I’m still getting quite a few people telling me they are changing addresses so several other Kickstarter campaigners had suggested I leave it until closer to shipping .
Hope this makes sense.
Cheers for the heads up about china.
You loose your main form of communication as soon as you step across the boarder but I have built a good relationship with the manufactures so they help me out a lot .
Sorry, perhaps i didnt understand......but what does exact shipping Dates are linked to surveys? There are many kickstarters that are getting adresses months bevor delievering....
Hey Nick, you are doing just fine with the progress and the updates.
Remember that you will not have Google, Facebook when you hit China.
There's a chance it might work sometimes when you are doing data roaming - but often not.
Do print out airport, hotel, plant addresses in Chinese as a backup.
Have a good trip!
Thank you for the update! Stuff happens. Especially when you are manufacturing overseas! :)