- Game Design: Jochen Eisenhuth
- Game Development: Josh Chambers, Stu Siddons
- Character Design: Johannes Helgeson
- Card Art: Johannes Helgeson, Didier Nguyen
- Concept Art: Stéphane Gantiez and Christophe Madura
- Board Art: Emmanuel Bouley
- Graphic Design: Arnaud Marchand, Stu Siddons, Anna Faye
- Miniatures Sculpts: Irek Zielinski, Olivier Thill
- Studio Miniatures Paintings: Sébastien Lavigne, Robert Karlsson
- Game Lore: Stuart Siddons, Anna Faye
- Video Trailer: Fabien Delarue
- French Translation: Anne Vétillard
- Website Design: Nicolas Dekaise, Pascal Vanpée and Arnaud Marchand
- Game Videos: Monsieur Germain & Monsieur Guillaume (Tric Trac), Warren Johnston and Justin McAuley (Beasts of War)
- Kickstarter Campaign Communication: Az Drummond, Léonidas Vesperini and the Mythic Team
- UK office management: Ben Clapperton
- Communication management: Az Drummond
- Art Direction: Stéphane Gantiez
- Project direction: Erwann Le Torrivellec
- Publishing: Benoît Vogt and Léonidas Vesperini
The USA, European Union, Canada, Australia, and UK will be “Shipping Friendly”. Backers from these countries will not pay import taxes.
Shipping is not charged as part of this Kickstarter campaign but is instead done so on the pledge manager after the campaign ends. The shipping price you will pay is based on the weight of your pledge and the country to which it is to be shipped.
The following is a list of rough estimates for shipping Super Fantasy Brawl. These estimates are based on the costs for our previous campaigns and an estimated final weight of the core pledge at 5kg. Keep in mind that adding optional buys or additional pledge levels will raise the weight of your pledge and may also then raise the final shipping price.
- USA: $20
- CANADA: $25
- EUROPE (EU): $20
- EUROPE (non-EU): $30-$45
- LATIN AMERICA: $85-$140
- OCEANIA: $35 to Australia. $70 to New-Zealand
- EASTERN ASIA: $35 to China. $40-$70 to other countries
- REST OF THE WORLD (including French overseas territories - DOM TOM): $70 to Israel. $85-$140 to other countries
We have a no-questions-asked refund policy.
All pledges can be refunded in full up to 14 days after the end of the Kickstarter campaign. In addition, if any part of your order cannot be delivered, then we will reimburse you the full cost of this component regardless of the date.
If you apply for a refund more than 14 days after the end of the Kickstarter then we will only be able to refund 85% of it. The difference is the amount of the unrecoverable fees paid to process your order.
Once we have started to process and pack your order, refunds will no longer be available.
Refunds within the first 14 days are reversed via Stripe to the credit card you used to pledge originally. Any refunds requested after the 14 day period may be processed via PayPal or reversed via Stripe or your credit card. This project is being funded in USD and any refunds processed will also be in USD.
Risks and challenges
This is our fifth Kickstarter and we’ve learned a lot from our previous four. Producing thousands of products and coordinating their delivery to homes across the planet is a complex business, and there are many things which could go wrong. This is why we build in as much time for the unforeseen as possible. We want to ensure that we have the space to deal with any unexpected setbacks and still get your game to you before the estimated delivery date.
To give you a frame of reference for exactly when you will get your game, Mythic Battles: Pantheon began delivery earlier than estimated, whilst Time of Legends: Joan of Arc was a bit late and is now being delivered. Solomon Kane is a big scope project and we have announced that we would be late. Reichbusters: Projekt Vril is still on track. For all our games, we communicate with our backers with regular updates at least once a week, plus our posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our videos on YouTube. Super Fantasy Brawl is a much smaller project than any of our previous ones to minimise the risk of it shipping later than the estimate. This game is launched on Kickstarter where we hope to gather a community, but it will also go to retail, where we'll have an ambitious organised play programme and regular release of new Champions.
By pledging to this project, you acknowledge that the final look, materials, and content of the rewards (and the project) are subject to change and may differ substantially from what is presented in this Kickstarter project.
If you do not finalise your pledge and pay for shipping by the closing date of the pledge manager, you agree that we have fulfilled our obligations to you in full for payment or donations received. However, we may, at our discretion, refund or ship your pledge if you contact us and confirm your pledge after the pledge manager has closed.
If you confirm your pledge by the closing date of the pledge manager, you agree that our responsibility to you is to ship your order as entered into our pledge manager system, that title and risk passes to you upon delivery to a common carrier for such shipment, and that outside of countries specifically listed as being “friendly” (above) you are responsible for import duties or any other duties that may be payable to the relevant tax authorities, providing correct address information and ensuring this address is deliverable by normal methods. We regret we are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO addresses.
If these terms are not acceptable to you, then we suggest that you do not participate in this crowdfunding campaign. Thank you for your understanding.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (8 days)