Reichbusters: Projekt Vril includes a huge selection of beautiful 32mm scale plastic miniatures, ranging from allied heroes, Nazi soldiers and dastardly foes, to the towering Aliens, Vril Panzer and Projekt X. Although nominally 32mm (the height of an average man), the miniatures are all different sizes depending on the individual they represent. This gives us a range from 20mm tall Nazi dogs to the 137mm tall Projekt X. Each miniature is a carefully-sculpted masterpiece, full of character. To further enhance this, and to give the painters among our backers even more to enjoy, each sculpt also has its own unique scenic base. Here’s a picture of other minis for scale comparison.
Reichbusters: Projeckt Vril! General presentation at Essen 2018 [ENG]
Let's play Reichbusters - Beasts of War [ENG]
Let's play Reichbusters - Raid Mission with unlocked Heroes[ENG]
Overview of the world of Reichbusters - Beasts of War [ENG]
What Warren from Beasts of War thinks of Reichbusters! [ENG]
NEW Stretch Goals & More Revealed! - Beasts of War [ENG]
Reichbusters - Tric Trac TV - Présentation des mécaniques [FR]
Reichbusters - Tric Trac TV - Partie d'Initiation [FR]
- Game Design: Jake Thornton
- Game Development: Josh Chambers, Ed Harrison, and Steve Slack
- Artwork: Catalin Lartist, Guillem H. Pongiluppi and Bayard Wu
- Art Direction: Stéphane Gantiez
- Concept Art: Stéphane Gantiez and Christophe Madura
- Board Art: Aurélie Bouquet
- Graphic Design: Laurent Lucchini, Arnaud Marchand, Louis Guillon and Solène Chastang
- Heeresbeamte Waffenmeister: Herr David von Rakoto
- Miniatures Sculpts: Irek Zielinski, Olivier Thill, Stephane Gantiez, Gregory Clavillier, Edgar Ramos, Yannick Hennebo, Cki Vang, and Kryza
- Studio Miniatures Paintings: Sébastien Lavigne, Erwann Le Torrivellec, and AG Team Angel Giraldez and Jose Gonzalez
- Translation: Anne Vétillard and Erwan Guellec
- Kickstarter Campaign Communication: Az Drummond, Léonidas Vesperini, Backerkit, and the Mythic Team
- Project Coordination: Ben Clapperton
- Video Trailer: Fabien Delarue
- Website Design: Nicolas Dekaise and Pascal Vanpée
- Game Videos: Monsieur Germain (Tric Trac), Warren Johnston and Justin McAuley (Beasts of War)
- Technical Direction: Erwann Le Torrivellec
- Sculptors and Artists Supervision: Stéphane Gantiez
- Communication: Az Drummond
- Publishing: Benoît Vogt and Léonidas Vesperini
The European Union, UK, USA, Canada, and Australia will be “Shipping Friendly”. Backers from these countries will not pay import taxes.
Shipping is not charged as part of this Kickstarter campaign but is instead done so on the pledge manager after the campaign ends. The shipping price you will pay is based on the weight of your pledge and the country to which it is to be shipped.
The following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a standard core pledge of Reichbusters: Projekt Vril. These estimates are based on the costs for our previous campaigns. They include not only the core box and exclusive O’Reilly Hero, but also assume that all planned stretch goals are unlocked as well. This will give an estimated weight of 9-10kg for the core pledge. We do it this way instead of giving an estimate without stretch goals to ensure that there are no nasty surprises when the pledge manager opens. Should all planned stretch goals not be unlocked then the final weight of the core pledge may be less, and the final shipping cost may also be correspondingly less. Keep in mind that adding optional buys or additional pledge levels will raise the weight of your pledge and may also then raise the final shipping price.
- USA: $34
- CANADA: $37
- EUROPE (EU): $34 to France, UK, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark. $37-$42 to other EU countries
- EUROPE (non-EU): $42-$69
- LATIN AMERICA: $105-$158
- OCEANIA: $42 to Australia. $84 to New-Zealand
- EASTERN ASIA: $42 to China. $48-$74 to other countries
- REST OF THE WORLD (including French overseas territories - DOM TOM): $84 to Israel. $105-$158 to other countries
- HIDDEN FACE OF THE MOON (Solar system): Contact us.
Speaking of optional buys, should you decide to take the Gung Ho! all-in pledge, then below are the shipping estimates for that. As before, these estimates assume that all stretch goals have been unlocked and added to the core pledge, which gives an estimated weight of around 16kg for the all-in.
- USA: $43
- CANADA: $50
- EUROPE (EU): $43 to France, UK, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark. $46-$63 to other EU countries
- EUROPE (non-EU): $63-$91
- LATIN AMERICA: $160-$221
- OCEANIA: $53 to Australia. $130 to New-Zealand
- EASTERN ASIA: $52 to China. $67-$84 to other countries
- REST OF THE WORLD (including French overseas territories - DOM TOM): $120 to Israel. $160-$221 to other countries
- HIDDEN FACE OF THE MOON (Solar system): Contact us.
Our fulfilment process aims to be as fair as possible. For this reason, rewards are sent to all backers at the same time. Due to the unpredictability of the postal services we cannot guarantee the order in which they arrive.
We have a no-questions-asked refund policy.
All pledges can be refunded in full up to 14 days after the end of the Kickstarter campaign. In addition, if any part of your order cannot be delivered, then we will reimburse you the full cost of this component regardless of the date.
If you apply for a refund more than 14 days after the end of the Kickstarter then we will only be able to refund 85% of it. The difference is the amount of the unrecoverable fees paid to process your order.
Once we have started to process and pack your order, refunds will no longer be available.
Refunds within the first 14 days are reversed via Stripe to the credit card you used to pledge originally. Any refunds requested after the 14 day period may be processed via PayPal or reversed via Stripe or your credit card. This project is being funded in USD and any refunds processed will also be in USD.
By pledging to this project, you acknowledge that the final look, materials, and content of the rewards (and the project) are subject to change and may differ substantially from what is presented in this Kickstarter project.
If you do not finalise your pledge and pay for shipping by the closing date of the pledge manager, you agree that we have fulfilled our obligations to you in full for payment or donations received. However, we may, at our discretion, refund or ship your pledge if you contact us and confirm your pledge after the pledge manager has closed.
If you confirm your pledge by the closing date of the pledge manager, you agree that our responsibility to you is to ship your order as entered into our pledge manager system, that title and risk passes to you upon delivery to a common carrier for such shipment, and that outside of countries specifically listed as being “friendly” (above) you are responsible for import duties or any other duties that may be payable to the relevant tax authorities, providing correct address information and ensuring this address is deliverable by normal methods. We regret we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
If these terms are not acceptable to you, then we suggest that you do not participate in this crowdfunding campaign. Thank you for your understanding.
© 2018 Reichbusters: Projekt Vril, and related logos and distinctive likenesses are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mythic Games. All rights reserved. Reichbusters: Projekt Vril Miniatures Board Game © 2018 - Mythic Games
Risks and challenges
This is our fourth Kickstarter and we’ve learned a lot from our previous three. Producing thousands of products and co-ordinating their delivery to homes across the planet is a complex business, and there are many things which could go wrong. This is why we build in as much time for the unforeseen as possible. We want to ensure that we have the space to deal with any unexpected setbacks and still get your game to you before the estimated delivery date.
To give you a frame of reference for exactly when you will get your game, Mythic Battles: Pantheon began delivery earlier than estimated, whilst Time of Legends: Joan of Arc will begin shipping 2-3 months later than estimated and end several months later. Reichbusters: Projekt Vril is a smaller project than either of those to minimise the risk of it shipping later than the estimate.
- (10 days)