About this project
What Sets Our Socks Apart
- A great design up the calf AND on the sole of every pair
- 80% cotton construction for a beautifully soft sock
- 200 needle count creates a denser, more comfortable sock, and allows for incredible detail in our patterns
- Superior stay up power from a cuff that sits two inches higher than the industry standard
What We’re About
At Walk On, we believe that your wardrobe deserves to have a little bit of fun.
Don’t be confused - We’re not talking about the ironic graphic tee shirt kind of fun. (We think you’re better than that.)
What we are talking about are socks that make you stand out from the crowd.
Argyle patterns and cartoon mustaches don’t cut it for us. We adorn your feet with smart designs because you’re a smart person and a damn smart dresser.
Our socks will never scream “HEY, LOOK AT ME!”, but when you sit down at the bar, they’ll sure whisper it to the person next to you in their best Barry White impression.
We want to go above and beyond what’s currently out there. Not only will we wrap your calf with a design you can be proud of, but true to our name, we go the extra mile and put a fun print on the sole of every pair as well. You may think people don’t know it’s there; but truth is, it shows in that little extra swagger in your step.
The Production Plan
We’ve spent the last 6 months creating our designs and working with our factory in Korea to produce them just the way we want. All the funds you back us with will go towards our first full production run. The timeline will be as follows:
- Week 1: Kickstarter funding closes successfully. We proceed to jump up and down yelling “WE DID IT!!!” until the neighbors complain
- Week 2: All funds clear and we submit the production order
- Week 3 – 6: Socks are manufactured and shipped to us
- We send you your new favorite pairs of socks in March!
Stay in Touch
We don’t want this to be a fling, we’re long term commitment kind of folks. Follow us on facebook, twitter and instagram to get the latest info from us throughout the kickstarter process and long after it’s closed.
You can also check out our website at http://walkonsocks.com to see all out latest designs as well as vote for which designs we make next! We told you, we’re long term commitment people and we know communication has to go both ways to make this work.
And just to be clear, this is an open relationship… be sure to tell your friends to come by and take a look too!
Risks and challenges
We’ve worked with our factory to produce samples to our specifications, so we do not foresee any issues with the quality of the product. The only potential risks that we can envision are material shortage, labor shortage, or shipment issues that would delay delivery. We will take every precaution to prevent these and, of course, post you with updates every step of the way.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)