We're keeping it simple. This page is to allow for folks to purchase a limited subscription to Cirsova Heroic Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine.
#7 Spring 2018 (Feb/March)
- Jason Scott Aiken – The Legend of Blade
- Michael Reyes – The Iynx
- Adrian Cole – In the Land of Hungry Shadows
- Louise Sorensen – The Toads of Machu Hampacchu
- Marilyn K. Martin – The Great Culling Emporium
- Dominika Lein – Galactic Gamble
- Michael Tierney – The Criteria for Admission Into the Galactic Community
- Abraham Strongjohn - Anna and the Thing
(art by Anton Oxenuk)
#8 Summer 2018 (May/June)
- Jim Breyfogle – Brandy & Dye
- Amy Power Jansen – Breaking the Accords
- Nathan Dabney – Slavers of Venus
- Ken McGrath – Party Smashers
- Jon Zaremba – Promontory
- JD Brink – Littermates (Pt 1)
- J. Manfred Weichsel – Going Native
- Jennifer Povey – Only a Coward
- Donald Jacob Uitvlugt - The Dream Lords
We'll also try to squeeze in more installments of James Hutchings' My Name is John Carter. James is working on them now and will hopefully have something for us before we go to print.
Risks and challenges
Main risk is anything happening to me, personally, between now and the scheduled publication time.
Stories are all paid for, issue 7 is ready to go except for ad-placement and a couple more copy edit passes. We'll be hitting up one of our regular artists about issue 8 cover art in the next couple of weeks, if not sooner.
In the past, we've had the magazine sent out about the same time that people's card charges hit and the money clears through Amazon to our bank account. We don't foresee the situation being much different this time around.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (58 days)