I wanted to give a quick update, as a lot of stuff is happening right now, and I wanted to make sure you're up to date.
Shipping Update Per Lane
- AU / NZ -- Aetherworks has completed the fulfillment of this territory. If you don't have your game yet, you should very soon. Let me know if you still don't have it by the beginning of next week. I'll help chase it down.
- Asia -- VFI has completed the the fulfillment of this region. If you don't have your game yet, you should very soon. Let me know if you still don't have it by the beginning of next week. I'll help chase it down.
- Canada -- The games destined for Canada left Quartermaster in FL on Monday. They're travelling up to Buffalo, NY, and then to Toronto for shipping within country to your doorstep. It's estimated they will be in Canada by early next week. They will then need to be inventoried, prepped for shipment and then shipped. So, expect your games in a couple weeks.
- US -- Many of these packages have gone out (over 3,200), and backers are starting to receive them. This was by far the largest group of packages. You should have your tracking number (exception below), if you don't have your game already. If you can't find the email with the tracking info, let me know, and I can send it to ya.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your order included the Meeple Realty custom insert, unfortunately your games are delayed. The team at Meeple Realty needed a few extra days to finish up enough copies to cover the KS orders before sending them over the Quartermaster, which will be bundled your game. Meeple Realty shipped them over to Quartermaster on Friday, and QM is scheduled to receive them tomorrow (4/4/2018). Once they've been inventoried, QM will get your orders out the door with tracking numbers as soon as possible. I apologize for the delay. I know it's tough to see other backers getting their games while you're still waiting for your tracking number. The goal is to have all US orders shipped before the end of the week. It's coming, I promise. :).
- EU -- On 3/27, Gamesquest, who is handling fulfillment in the EU, indicated that they would be in position early this week to begin fulfillment. So, hopefully, you will begin seeing shipping notices later this week. I've reached out to try to get a more specific plan than that, as I know there is some concern with the speed at which backers have received other KS games through Gamesquest in the past. I'm still cautiously optimistic, but understand the concern. I'll keep pushing for clarity on my side. Thanks for your patience. I want nothing more than you to have RP:MM in your hands as soon as possible.
- Rest of World -- Your games were all shipped from Quartermaster earlier this week. Depending on where you are in the world, delivery times may vary. The good news, is they're on their way.
- International backers who ordered the Custom Insert - This will be shipped separately to you in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.
I love seeing copies of RPMM pop up in social media over the last few weeks. It's the culmination of a lot of hard work, and it's heartwarming to see people getting so excited to get their games. Thanks for sharing those. It's pretty awesome :)
Till next time.