Yes Man is a premier lifestyle brand fueled by our shared passion to empower people to do more with their lives and love for high-quality products. Started by college entrepreneurs in San Diego, California, our inspiration stems from the value of time and our story started right here on Kickstarter just over a year ago when we launched our first line of watches. Now, through our commitment to quality craftsmanship and understanding of watchmaking, we are proud to present our next collection, the Shot Caller:
With your help (the Kickstarter community), we successfully launched our first line of watches right here on Kickstarter! When reviewing our last project, Kickstarter Reviews said: "Let me start off by saying Nathan Resnick and his team represent how all Kickstarter campaigns should run.”
We spent the next 2 years learning everything there is to know about watchmaking and we couldn’t be happier to present our new line, the Shot Caller. For us, this is the best and most efficient way for us to get our latest product to the people who want it most: people like you.
The Shot Caller Features:
1. A BOLD, POWERFUL, ROBUST Design: The Shot Caller’s 45mm case is not only bold, but is built to last. We specifically designed this watch with surgical grade stainless steel to protect the case from everyday wear and tear.
2. 300 ft Water Resistance (10 ATM): Yep that's right, we didn’t cut any corners with this watch. Our new watch can withstand the deepest depths of the ocean- from sea to sky, you can rock it while living it up!
3. Signature Logo Placement: It’s 5 O’clock somewhere- we wanted a reminder that it's your time. Whether that means you're finishing your 9-5 job or ready to kickback with a martini, we know you’ll be ready to enjoy your time.
4. Meticulous Attention to Detail: We start our design process by focusing on a characteristic we embody and then create a focal point to showcase this value in our product. If you’re the one calling the shots, then the Shot Caller is for you.
When we look for inspiration, we focus on a characteristic we embody and then create a focal point to showcase that value in our product. Our new line of watches, the Shot Caller, embraces the power of making decisions. We all have the freedom to voice our opinion, but only those who call the shots make the most of this ability.
The following details are inspired by the value of time :
1. Brand Name: Yes Man- Life is full of opportunities, but only those who say Yes make the most of them.
2. Logo Placement: Our logo placed at the 5 o'clock mark is a daily reminder that it's your time to start calling the shots.
3. Production Process: From start to finish, each of our watches are made with the highest craftsmanship known to man.
Meet Nathan Resnick and Tyler Safran. We’re two college entrepreneurs living in sunny San Diego, California. Nathan who is originally from Washington D.C, brings the east coast grind to the west coast hustle. Tyler, a Los Angeles native, keeps it cool with his fresh designs.
Together, we work incredibly hard to make Yes Man and strive to empower you to do more with your life. If there is ever anything you think we could do to help you reach your goals, please reach out. In the past, we’ve mentored other entrepreneurs, reposted an upcoming photographer’s work on our Instagram, and even introduced a customer to a celebrity we work with. The motivation for creating this brand stems from seeing others grow. We’re here for you and want you to know that.
Listen to what our past supporters on Kickstarter have said:
Share The Project!
Thank you for checking out our project, and your help in making it a reality.
We have some awesome stretch goals ready that we know you'll love. So keep on sharing and we'll show you what we have in store.
Even if you can't support us with money, why not help us by spreading the word on Twitter, Facebook and any other social network you're on. Click any of the links below to share:
Risks and challenges
Our primary challenge is spreading the word. While there is always the risk of manufacturing delays, we are extremely confident in our production timeline and that you will have your watches by our August 2015 delivery date. We have produced watches with our manufacturer before and have spent the last year preparing for this moment. Our manufacturers have decades of experience producing handmade luxury watches and are ready to go.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (33 days)